Windows 10: Can't lock screen or page zoom

Discus and support Can't lock screen or page zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Klacy, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Klacy Win User

Can't lock screen or page zoom

Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and down does it; trying to highlight a phrase in Word (click and drag) does it. It's driving me crazy. The icons on the desktop are never in the same place twice and change size as if they were enchanted. Any ideas?

:)

Klacy, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Tim7544 Win User

Screen zoom changes at random times.

Original Title : Screen zoom.

I recently purchased a new laptop and while working in windows the screen zoom changes at random times. Is there a way to lock the screen zoom.

Tim7544, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - Weak wifi signal

@mido_egypt

Sorry can't post schematic on forum, but runs along middle third of 5800XM on the side with volume/zoom key,
    screen & key lock switch and capture key if this helps you out.

aspergerguy, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Can't lock screen or page zoom

1. Can't lock screen or page zoom - Similar Threads - Can't lock screen

2. Lock the desktop for Zooming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock the desktop for Zooming: Dear all, I am using the ctrl + wheel function with my mouse to zoom on pictures I am working with, which is a nice feature. However, often the zoom is happening on the desktop, messing with all my icons. Is there a way to "lock" the desktop / icons size without disabling...
  3. Zoom locks the volume mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom locks the volume mixer: When i join a call for zoom it maxes volume on the call and makes it impossible to open the volume mixer. i can open it whenever im not in a call. what do i do about this? submitted by /u/bruhmomentium89 [link] [comments]...
  4. Web page zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Web page zoom: Most browsers have the facility to zoom in & out of web pages but they all seem to use the same increments. Starting at 100% they go 110 - 120 - 133 etc or similar. unfortunately when you get much above that they seem to jump in increments of 100 or more ie 300 - 400 etc....
  5. Web page zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    Web page zoom: Most browsers have the facility to zoom in & out of web pages but they all seem to use the same increments. Starting at 100% they go 110 - 120 - 133 etc or similar. unfortunately when you get much above that they seem to jump in increments of 100 or more ie 300 - 400 etc....
  6. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...
  7. How to lock zoom on touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to lock zoom on touchpad?: How to lock touchpad zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-zoom-on-touchpad/9cb2ef88-3bcf-423a-abe4-aa39b52e0de5
  8. How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen

How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen: Disable slow zoom and panning on slideshow lock screen I searched and found this thread, but it can't resolve my problem. I have the same question. I want to stop the zoom in lock screen when I use slideshow. According to the thread above, I can't find the "Adjust the...
  9. Lock screen zoom

Lock screen zoom: OK so When I change my home screen on the computer there are many options on how to frame it but... you cant do that for the lock screen! So I don't know what to do. all it does is zoom in and its really annoying!! HELP...
  10. Can't zoom ...?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't zoom ...?: Hi all How come I can't set the zoom 100% in edge browser .. It's all grey out ..? [img] 29292