Windows 10: Can't lock screen or page zoom

Discus and support Can't lock screen or page zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Klacy, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Klacy Win User

Can't lock screen or page zoom

Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and down does it; trying to highlight a phrase in Word (click and drag) does it. It's driving me crazy. The icons on the desktop are never in the same place twice and change size as if they were enchanted. Any ideas?

:)

Klacy, Aug 27, 2015
  2. Tim7544 Win User

Screen zoom changes at random times.

Original Title : Screen zoom.

I recently purchased a new laptop and while working in windows the screen zoom changes at random times. Is there a way to lock the screen zoom.

Tim7544, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music - Weak wifi signal

@mido_egypt

Sorry can't post schematic on forum, but runs along middle third of 5800XM on the side with volume/zoom key,
    screen & key lock switch and capture key if this helps you out.

aspergerguy, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Can't lock screen or page zoom

1. Can't lock screen or page zoom - Similar Threads - Can't lock screen

2. Unwanted screen zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unwanted screen zoom: The screen on my Dell laptop keeps blowing up to max size Is something stuck? What do I do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-screen-zoom/2d78021d-4d23-497d-bd32-8fa0c888c9e2
  3. Lock screen zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen zoom: OK so When I change my home screen on the computer there are many options on how to frame it but... you cant do that for the lock screen! So I don't know what to do. all it does is zoom in and its really annoying!! HELP...
  4. can't sign in lock screen freeze

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't sign in lock screen freeze: A few days ago my Dell precision workstation T3500 had an update then restarted. On reaching the lock screen where I sign in I could not do any thing the location where I enter my code will not pop up. there is no activity at all the only thing that seems to be functioning is...
  5. Can't change lock screen wallpaper!

Can't change lock screen wallpaper!: Can't change lock screen wallpaper tried every method. [ATTACH] 1. Did I make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?:- Nope , just regular update 2. Is the issue specific to a particular picture?:- Nope, all picture 3. Are you logged in as the administrator?...
  6. Lock screen flashing while booting login page??

Lock screen flashing while booting login page??: Hai My windows 10 lockscreen had flashing at boot up login i troubleshoot but it will not be fixed Can you find attached file? How it can be solved??? 43990
  7. Can't Change Lock Screen Image

Can't Change Lock Screen Image: I am trying to change the image on my Lock Screen but when I click on a replacement image the spinner just keeps going round and nothing happens. All was working well the last time I changed the image but that was weeks ago. Any thoughts please? I have also discovered that I...
  8. Can't zoom ...?

in Browsers and Email
    Can't zoom ...?: Hi all How come I can't set the zoom 100% in edge browser .. It's all grey out ..? [img] 29292
  9. Screen is shifted and zoomed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen is shifted and zoomed: Hello, I have fresh installed Windows 10 on "new" PC and when I connected my old 1920x1080 monitor to it everything was going fine and then after few minutes screen shifted and zoomed to the right. I never had similar issues with this monitor. In Screen setting in Windows...
  10. Can't Disable Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Disable Lock Screen: This issue has plagued me since I've transitioned to Windows 8 and up. The Lock Screen feature (primarily ctrl + w) gets in the way of using certain programs. I've tried a few methods, all of which either don't work or stopped working. Registry Editor [img] Local Group...