Windows 10: Can’t Lof Into new computer

Discus and support Can’t Lof Into new computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just upgraded my computer and had a company transfer data. The new computer is asking for my password. I never used one on my old desktop. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SharonOberritter, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Can’t Lof Into new computer

I just upgraded my computer and had a company transfer data. The new computer is asking for my password. I never used one on my old desktop. I tried my live password and it didn’t work. I went into my account on ipad it it shows my old desktop, not the new one. I changed my pasword on the ipad, but because it dosn’t recognize the new computer, it doesn’t work. I need help on accessing the new computer. When I picked it up and started it at home, I was able to aceesss it without a password so I updated it and restarted it. Now I can’t access it.

:)

SharonOberritter, Feb 10, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Lof Into new computer :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 10, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Can’t Lof Into new computer

LOF files

I am running Windows 10 on my laptop, and I am currently having a problem opening LOF files

I have been looking for a "download" that works on Windows 10, but no luck; everything refers back to LOG files !!

Definitely not a log problem other than I feel like I have a log jam in trying to figure this out !!!!

Does anybody have an answer to my dilemma?? I would really appreciate your help

Thanks

Linda Van Atta, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Can’t Lof Into new computer

1. Can’t Lof Into new computer - Similar Threads - Can’t Lof computer

2. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  3. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  4. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t create a new account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t create a new account: Why can’t I create a new account? I need to in order to still have access once my school closes this one but every time I try to make one, it asks me to verify a phone number and continuously says “we cannot send a text to this phone number.” I’ve tried putting in two...
  6. Can’t create a new account

Can’t create a new account: Why can’t I create a new account? I need to in order to still have access once my school closes this one but every time I try to make one, it asks me to verify a phone number and continuously says “we cannot send a text to this phone number.” I’ve tried putting in two...
  7. Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.

Can’t log in with correct password and can’t troubleshoot computer.: I haven’t used my pc in a while, probably a few months, so I tried turning it on. It opened the login screen as usual but when I try to log in, it says my password is incorrect. no caps lock, also view the password after clicking the eye icon before entering, and for many...
  8. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in to computer: I went to turn my computer on this morning and it is saying my password is incorrect and I can’t get passed the log in screen. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-computer/9b75eee2-b9bf-43cf-9177-e2f8597e13e1
  9. I can’t log into my computer after the new update

I can’t log into my computer after the new update: So I try to open my computer and it has that little sign in button so I press it and I try to sign in and it accepts the password but then it tells me to make a PIN but then it doesn’t work and it tells me I can skip this step but then the computer shuts off and I have to...
  10. Can’t set up my new computer.

Can’t set up my new computer.: I bought a brand new computer. When i try to log in to the computer jt ask me login to microsoft account, which i do no problem. It then ask me to create a pin. I click “Next” and it tells me “Something went wrong: We werent able to set up your PIN...” If i click “Retry” it...