Windows 10: Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set

Discus and support Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop just finished updating for hours and now I can't use it. I didn't have a log-in password set, and always just clicked on the longin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnikóBálint, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set

Hello,

My laptop just finished updating for hours and now I can't use it.

I didn't have a log-in password set, and always just clicked on the longin button and voila, I was in.

Now it says that the sing-in service failed and didn't manage to load the user's profile.

I have work to do and it't pretty urgent! Please help!

Many thanks in advance,

A.B.

:)

AnikóBálint, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Wozzer Win User

Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Nov 26, 2020
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set

My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set

1. Can't log-in after system update, I had no log-in passwor set - Similar Threads - Can't log system

2. Windows updated and I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows updated and I can't log in: Hi, I have tried trying many fixes and cannot resolve the failure to log into Windows. I am the only user on my computer with a single login account that has administrator privileges. It will not accept my password. I have tried the following: - Delete the update - Reboot...
  3. Windows updated and I can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updated and I can't log in: Hi, I have tried trying many fixes and cannot resolve the failure to log into Windows. I am the only user on my computer with a single login account that has administrator privileges. It will not accept my password. I have tried the following: - Delete the update - Reboot...
  4. Windows updated and I can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updated and I can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows updated and I can't log in: Since this latest update is struggling and has broken A LOT of other people's computers, I've tried trying a lot of "fixes" and can't resolve the failure to log into Windows. I am the only user on my computer with a single login account that has administrator privileges. I...
  6. Windows Updated and I can't log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updated and I can't log in: Seeing as this latest update has issues and has broken a LOT of peoples' computers, I've tried to attempt many "fixes" and am unable to resolve not being able to log into Windows. I am the sole user of my computer with a single log in account that has admin privys. I will...
  7. I can't log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't log in: I need help. I was making a local account on my laptop. When I tried to log in to it, i got an error saying "The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" but now, I can't go back to my main account cause it's not showing as an option. What do I...
  8. After windows 10 update can't log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows 10 update can't log in: Hello! Starting of with my apology if my english writting is little bit wrong or some words are incorrect (i'm from europe). And my apology if this is wrong topic. I just got new PC and my computer did update. After that i can't log in and shows i don't have enthernet...
  9. After Windows update: Can't log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After Windows update: Can't log in: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...
  10. Can't log in after Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in after Windows update: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...