Windows 10: Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

Discus and support Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Microsoft won't let me to log in as an Admin, therefore I can make any changes or using skype or other programs, I go to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MinaVahedi, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

The F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Microsoft won't let me to log in as an Admin, therefore I can make any changes or using skype or other programs, I go to user account click the comes the message do you want to make changes in this computer? but the only option is "F" No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, using skype. I am tired, frustrated, F...........................of Microsoft and all these FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff updates which every time happens will change all the sitting and I have to spend time to reset all of them. Even do I turn it off, updating in the background still odes it ...................How can I get ride of FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffff Microsoft forever? Now, how can I log in as an admin? if I reset to defaults will lose all the program which I paid to FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffff Microsoft Office and other to install.

:)

MinaVahedi, Aug 18, 2020

2. Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

The F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Microsoft won't let me to log in as an Admin, therefore I can make any changes or using skype or other programs, I go to user account click the comes the message do you want to make changes in this computer? but the only option
    is "F" No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, using skype. I am tired, frustrated, F...........................of Microsoft and all these FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff updates which every time happens will change all the sitting and I have to spend time to reset
    all of them. Even do I turn it off, updating in the background still odes it ...................How can I get ride of FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffff Microsoft forever? Now, how can I log in as an admin? if I reset to defaults will lose all the program which
    I paid to FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffff Microsoft Office and other to install.

MinaVahedi, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 26, 2020
  4. angus Win User

Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

1. Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change - Similar Threads - Cant log admin

2. laptop wont allow me to download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop wont allow me to download: whenever i try to download anything this pops up usually there is a button that says yes for allowing an app to make changes to device but for some reason it isnt appearing for me how do i fix this asap...
  3. My pc wont let me log on my admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me log on my admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  4. My pc wont let me log on my admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont let me log on my admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  5. My pc wont let me log on my admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont let me log on the admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  7. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont let me log on the admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  8. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. windows 10 wont allow to log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 wont allow to log in: hello,recently ive restarted my pc. after the restart i wanted to log in but it won't let me it just cancelled. after a minute or so the pc restarts itself.i dont know what to do, help would be appreciated....
  10. windows wont allow me to change default audio player

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows wont allow me to change default audio player: i can't change default audio player to anything other then itunes. If i unstinall itunes i can but the moment i reinstall it forces it back to itunes. I'd like to make VLC my main audio player but still have itunes installed. Why is this not allowed?...