Windows 10: Can't log in for the xbox console compangion

Discus and support Can't log in for the xbox console compangion in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Like the title says; I can't log in on my console compangion app. I already tried to reinstall the app, tried both beta and normal and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chielmeiberg111, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Can't log in for the xbox console compangion

Hi! Like the title says; I can't log in on my console compangion app. I already tried to reinstall the app, tried both beta and normal and tried different accounts. https://i.imgur.com/551bH91.png and https://i.imgur.com/up4ol4O.png .

If anyone could help me; would be appreciated!

:)

chielmeiberg111, Apr 14, 2020

2. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders

Source: Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Can't log in for the xbox console compangion

Xbox Live Gold isnt activating (Xbox One)

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps: 

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts
      down completely. 

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.  

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps: 

• Press the menu key on the controller.  

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.  

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.  

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps: 

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.  

• Select Settings.  

• Select All Settings.  

• Select Network.  

• Select Network settings.  

• Select Advance settings.  

• Select Alternate MAC address.  

• Select Clear.

If you are still experiencing the same issue after following the given steps above, we recommend that you remove and add your profile back on Xbox One to refresh it. You can follow the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't log in for the xbox console compangion

1. Can't log in for the xbox console compangion - Similar Threads - Can't log xbox

2. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...: When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I first came across this when my xbox console companion app didn't work. I also...
  3. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...: When trying to update windows I get We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.I first came across this when my xbox console companion app didn't work. I also...
  4. Can't update windows + xbox console companion app can't log in + microsoft store doesn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC: I've restarted pc, reinstalled both applications, checked to see if repairing it worked, and a couple other solutions. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-xbox-app-or-xbox-console-companion-on-pc/3caa6918-39b9-4216-be5f-38e48a476d41
  6. Xbox console companion

Xbox console companion: My xbox app just randomly uninstalled and i keep trying to reinstall it in the microsoft store and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion/bbdcdd1b-03f3-4ce1-a928-b0ff55357585
  7. Xbox console companion

Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  8. xbox console companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox console companion: i have tried litteraly everthing from command prompts to uninstalling to rebooting everything that people hvae suggested and i still cant join a party when i try to join a party i can heard my friend for a few seconds then t hey cut out...
  9. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Console Companion: Whenever I try to install the Xbox Console Companion app I keep getting an error saying that it can't be installed. I've tried everything it's just the app it self won't install. My internet is fine but, the installer just keeps saying "Couldn't install. We'll try again...
  10. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...