Windows 10: Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

Discus and support Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My motherboard died and they sent me anew "improved" one. However it need drivers to access the internet. But windows 10 pro will not allow me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnPhillips15063, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

Hi,

My motherboard died and they sent me anew "improved" one.

However it need drivers to access the internet.

But windows 10 pro will not allow me to log in as administrator without internet.

I need administrator privileges to load the drivers, which I have on disk.

I can log in as regular user, but it will not allow me to load drivers since its not an administrator.

Pop up window say enter administrator name and password, bot the only button that shows up is "Cancel".
    Catch 22, please help I need help.

Thanks,

John

:)

JohnPhillips15063, Dec 5, 2020

2. Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

After the last Windows 10 update i can´t log into my PC. The log in screen states that i don´t have internet connection, with the red cross on the network image. When i click the network image it says, no connections available, but i have the wire plugged
    in. In fact i have already tried with another cable, with provides internet correctly to other devices, and still the problem continues. On top of that, Windows keeps rejecting my "last used" password, on the log in screen.

AloisioDourado, Dec 5, 2020
  3. internet connection is very slowly while projecting to another pc

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X Key, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 5, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

1. Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection - Similar Threads - Can´t log internet

2. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  3. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  4. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  6. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  7. Can´t log in to Google account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can´t log in to Google account: Hi there,My Google account has been working fine for years until yesterday when I tried to check my YouTube subscriptions and was asked to log in via my Google account. However, when I got to the login page, I was told that Google had detected a security breach and after...
  8. Can’t log into windows 10 PC without internet connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into windows 10 PC without internet connection: I’ve bought a laptop for my daughter. I dont live with her mom and we don’t particularly get along - but i want her to be able to do school work on the laptop I also needed to block social media websites on the computer because shes 9 - Facebook, Twitter etc and...
  9. Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet: Hi I'm going crazy. I have an acer nitro. This morning I woke up to find my PC was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started to troubleshoot my wireless antenna an intel ac 9560. During one of the reboots, I tried logging in with my...
  10. Can´t connect to my Wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network: Hi everyone, I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore. For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect...