Windows 10: Can't log in into microsoft account

Discus and support Can't log in into microsoft account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So recently i bought a pc,it already has a local account but i needed to activate windows. Then i clicked sign in with Microsoft account,the email and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tristan Daffa, May 31, 2020.

1. Can't log in into microsoft account

So recently i bought a pc,it already has a local account but i needed to activate windows. Then i clicked sign in with Microsoft account,the email and password went well and then they asked for the password one last time i entered it and it was incorrect although it is correct. Can somebody help me please that'll be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Tristan Daffa, May 31, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, May 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 31, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Can't log in into microsoft account

Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Can't log in into microsoft account

1. Can't log in into microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't log microsoft

2. Can't log into Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Microsoft Account.: I am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my Samsung Lapop Running Windows 11 & bought new at Christmas. I am able to log into the account via the Chrome app and other Internet apps. When I try login the screen goes white and freezes. It does this every time I try...
  3. Can't log into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Microsoft Account.: I am unable to log into my Microsoft account on my Samsung Lapop Running Windows 11 & bought new at Christmas. I am able to log into the account via the Chrome app and other Internet apps. When I try login the screen goes white and freezes. It does this every time I try...
  4. Can't log into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Log Into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log Into Microsoft Account: Everytime I try to log into my microsoft account, it would come up with "Can't Sign into your account, This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. Error code: 0x800704ec...
  6. Can't Log Into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Log Into Microsoft Account: Everytime I try to log into my microsoft account, it would come up with "Can't Sign into your account, This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. Error code: 0x800704ec...
  7. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log computer into Microsoft account: I can't get my ASUS laptop logged in to my Microsoft account. I eventually get a "Something went wrong" sign. I can log into my Microsoft account on line, and connect my computer to my OneDrive, but I can't log in to get my computer out of S mode.I have Office 365 installed,...
  8. Can't log into Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log into Microsoft account: I can't log into a Microsoft account of mine, and I have literally no information on it so I'm unable to try and start account recovery. It's linked to an old iCloud account which I also cannot access anymore... as you can see I'm bad at keeping tabs on accounts. I really...
  9. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  10. Can't log in to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to Microsoft account: Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. Everything works great accept that I cannot log in to my Microsoft account. I've tried creating a new user account and it won't do that either. Tried a clean install and still having the same issue. A grey box will appear then disappear and...