Windows 10: Can't log in my Windows 11

Discus and support Can't log in my Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Due to a power outage, the Wifi stopped working. When it came back on, all my other devices let me back on it but when I went to my laptop the Wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Desiree' Weigle SAHS, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Can't log in my Windows 11

Due to a power outage, the Wifi stopped working. When it came back on, all my other devices let me back on it but when I went to my laptop the Wifi option wasn't available. I went into settings and disabled the Wifi adapter then tried to enable it again. It would not enable. No matter how many times I clicked it it would not enable. I then restarted my computer hoping it would fix the issue, it did not. I can't sign in without internet and I can no longer connect to internet. Is there any way I can fix this? I searched it up hoping to find someone else who made the same impulse mistakes I had

:)

Desiree' Weigle SAHS, Sep 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Can't log in my Windows 11

i dont want upgrade to windows 11

Hi Samiee,

How to Stop or Block Windows 11 update - Your Windows Guide

To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is explained later on step by step. This would also work even if you have clicked Download and install.

• Right-click Start and select Windows Powershell(admin).
    • Press Yes when Prompted.
    • Type cmd.exe to open Command Prompt inside Powershell.
    Paste the following command to enable Targeted Updates to a specific release:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversion /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H2, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H2
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H1, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H1
    You should see the “The command completed successfully” message when you enter the commands.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Can't log in my Windows 11

1. Can't log in my Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  3. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  4. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  6. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  7. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA: I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA. I got a new phone and the authenticator app doesn't work on the new phone because I can't get a confirmation code. I don't have access to the old phone at all....
  9. I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA

I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA: I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA. I got a new phone and the authenticator app doesn't work on the new phone because I can't get a confirmation code. I don't have access to the old phone at all....
  10. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...