Windows 10: Can´t log in to Google account

Discus and support Can´t log in to Google account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,My Google account has been working fine for years until yesterday when I tried to check my YouTube subscriptions and was asked to log in via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fire93, May 22, 2022.

1. Fire93 Win User

Can´t log in to Google account

Hi there,My Google account has been working fine for years until yesterday when I tried to check my YouTube subscriptions and was asked to log in via my Google account. However, when I got to the login page, I was told that Google had detected a security breach and after having entered my password they told me that they could not verify that it wa me. I have run antivirus checks and all issues are resolved. However, Google still does not let me log in to my account. There are two means of verification offered to me. One is to send an activation code to a recovery email which however is no long

:)

Fire93, May 22, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 22, 2022
  4. Can´t log in to Google account

microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 .
    So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail issue , tried the basic troubleshooting no luck . (These were the steps i tried FIX: Your account settings are out of date in Windows 10 Mail app) So i just used gmail in the web and carried on . But eventually i noticed it wasn't just the mail app but the ms store and the Xbox game pass app too logging me out. I'm clueless what the issue could be any help will be apprenticed . Thanks

Windows 10 Home Ver 2004
    Original Thread (Told to start a new one)microsoft account keeps logging out

fireblast327, May 22, 2022
Thema:

Can´t log in to Google account

1. Can´t log in to Google account - Similar Threads - Can´t log Google

2. Can´t log in to Google account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can´t log in to Google account: Hi there,My Google account has been working fine for years until yesterday when I tried to check my YouTube subscriptions and was asked to log in via my Google account. However, when I got to the login page, I was told that Google had detected a security breach and after...
  3. Logging into Google

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logging into Google: I cannot sign into Google, You Tube or any other sites with Google accounts. It says Google does not recognize this device. Can you help. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-into-google/b4edc9cd-4976-4395-a783-b86434578b61
  4. i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app: hello, every time i try to log in on one of the apps above it gives shows me an error and i tried absolutely everything i could to resolve this problem but i couldn't.. this is the error on the microsoft store app [ATTACH] sorry it s in italian, you can still see the error...
  5. microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft account and google accounts keeps logging out: This all started when i went from 1909 to 2004 and back to 1909 due to bugs and eventually updated again back to 2004 . So currently on 2004 and my mail app starts randomly logging me out of mail both my ms account and my google accounts . At first i thought it was a mail...
  6. Why can´t I log out from outlook.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can´t I log out from outlook.com: Hi, I have had this issue for a long time and now I can´t stand it anymore and I need help with it. I use www.outlook.com and for a very long time the issue is that, when I click to the right my profile pic to sign out, 9 of 10 times this little square pops down as usual but...
  7. I can’t log into my Google account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t log into my Google account: After updating I can’t log into my Google and Nexus accounts. I think that security tools somehow block Google services. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-google-account/08cca203-339d-4cc9-b7f5-beefa0f8f0ea
  8. Can not log in with Adminstrer account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in with Adminstrer account: Unable to log in with Administer account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-log-in-with-adminstrer-account/13138b15-4786-45b8-8fe6-d1b8c891413c
  9. Can not add Google email account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not add Google email account: error code 0x8000000b when adding Google email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-add-google-email-account/f3818573-951b-4957-8432-8e6bad6a7b89
  10. I can-t login to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can-t login to my account: https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope I didn-t delete anything by doing that. This problem started because I wanted to change my account name...