Windows 10: Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Chris Panny Win User

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try again. Despite receiving this warning, I still get a verification code sent to my iPhone. Then I turned off 2-step to see if this would correct it, but I still get the same message.

:)

Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Subhash Boipai Win User

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Karthicka_R Win User
    Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Parth P Patel Win User

Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Log Kindle

2. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: I am having problem in downloading an app from Microsoft Store. The app is DTS:X Ultra. It keeps showing some error when ever I attempt download. It is showing an error Code: 0x803FB005...
  3. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  4. Can't download apps from microsoft store (and all of the problems that snowballed into)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download apps from microsoft store (and all of the problems that snowballed into): It all started when I decided to boot up Sea of Thieves. I started the game, loaded into the menu just fine, then closed the app. Then when i went to start it again, it would crash before loading any intros, every, single, time. I didn't think I had the game installed in the...
  5. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  6. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...
  7. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446
  8. Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.

Can't download/install MS News from the Microsoft App Store.: Hello, Title says it all really... Downloaded & Installed 1709 recently (took hooooours...) and realised some time later browsing MSN News that any subject which has a video will not play - it just shows a white screen. Ran DISM and SFC to no avail. This of course may...
  9. Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store

Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store: I'd click the icon next to the search bar and click Sign In. Afterwards i'd select my account and then gray window would appear then disappear and that's it. Nothing else would happen. Same thing happens when i tried downloading apps. I'd hit Get App then the gray window...
  10. App from Store is not downloading

App from Store is not downloading: Bought a new computer 2 weeks ago, love the OS. Tonight was my attempt to download a game from the Store; I used my MS account to start, and it just sits there spinning around. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Punkinee 56496

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant log in kindle windows phone

2. cant log in with kindle app

3. cant sign into kindle app on windows phone

4. i cant get logged in to my kindle