Windows 10: Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try again. Despite receiving this warning, I still get a verification code sent to my iPhone. Then I turned off 2-step to see if this would correct it, but I still get the same message.

:)

Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

1. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Log Kindle

2. apps won't download from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...
  3. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  4. Can't download an application from the Microsoft Store

Can't download an application from the Microsoft Store: hi I want to download application from Microsoft store but it deny and giving a message ( turn on window update So Store can show you the stuff that works best on your device. ) and I confused , what to do * Original title: good evening...
  5. Downloading an app from the store

Downloading an app from the store: Hi there. I recently tried to update a game I already had on my Window (dell) laptop and had problems, so uninstalled the game. I have since been to the Microsoft store again to reinstall the app/game and play again but every time I try to download I get this message:...
  6. Can't download apps from Windows Store after logging in on new device

Can't download apps from Windows Store after logging in on new device: So I bought FH4, downloaded it on my main device then wanted to play a different PC so logged in to the store and tried to install it - wouldn't work (error code: x8007f2f8). So after that I tried to play the game on the first device and it kept crashing upon loading....
  7. Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store

Unable to app, downloaded from Microsoft Store: Dear Sir, Till last week, there no problem, on "UPDATE & RESTART", when ever I saw that I click and do them. Last week, when I do "Update & restart", after that there in the system " Preparing Automatic Repairs" & blocked to open....
  8. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  9. download an app but not from microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Customization
    download an app but not from microsoft app store: To work on my PC I need to install an app but my Pc defaults to download from Microsoft app store. I do not have the developer link in settings to update to sideload so how do i do this ?...
  10. App from Store is not downloading

App from Store is not downloading: Bought a new computer 2 weeks ago, love the OS. Tonight was my attempt to download a game from the Store; I used my MS account to start, and it just sits there spinning around. I hope I'm not the only one with this issue? Please advise. Thanks! Punkinee 56496

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kindle app for windows 10 cant sign in

2. kindle microsoft store app

3. kindle microsoft store

4. cant log in kindle windows phone,
  5. i cant log into kindle app,
  6. cant sign in to kindle app,
  7. kindle app cant log in blinking,
  8. cant log into installed apps on windows phone,
  9. kindle app cant log in,
  10. cant log on to kindle,
  11. microsoft kindle app problem with e-mail/password combination,