Windows 10: Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

I'm running a Windows 10 64 bit (1803). I installed the Kindle app from the Microsoft store. I have 2-step verification set up with my Amazon account. When I tried to logon, it gives me an error message: There was a problem with your E-mail/Password combination. Please try again. Despite receiving this warning, I still get a verification code sent to my iPhone. Then I turned off 2-step to see if this would correct it, but I still get the same message.

:)

Chris Panny, Sep 6, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Kindle App and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Is this issue confined only with kindle app?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    If this issue is only with kindle app then I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Or if you have some other issue please do let us know with more information on this issue, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

Acessing KINDLE collections on Windows 10

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• What happens when you try to access the Kindle collection?
    • Are you able to read the notebooks in other apps?
    You can download the kindle app using Windows store and install it to check if you are able to access the collection. If issue persist with Kindle app, I suggest you to contact the kindle support for further assistance.

Contact Kindle Customer Service: Email, Phone Number & Fax

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store

1. Can't Log In To Kindle App Downloaded From From Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't Log Kindle

2. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  3. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I have purchased the Kindle app via the Microsoft store and am having trouble downloading the app. I get an error message when it attempts to acquire the licensing. I have cleared the Microsoft windows cache, but I still get the error....
  4. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't download apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download apps from Microsoft store: Unable to download apps from Microsoft store even after resetting and repairing app in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/75195aa9-db4a-48ed-9b14-5dd1a19129f4
  6. Can't download apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download apps from Microsoft store: Unable to download apps from Microsoft store even after resetting and repairing app in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/75195aa9-db4a-48ed-9b14-5dd1a19129f4
  7. Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store

Not Able to Download Kindle App from Store: I am wanting to download the Kindle app from the Microsoft Store. When I go to the page where you download it, it says it's already on my device. I looked in my Windows menu and it's not there. The Store won't let me install it. What do I do? Windows 10 latest version....
  8. Can't download app from Microsoft Store

Can't download app from Microsoft Store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it is not downloading. When I try to download it it says downloading for a couple seconds then says error. When I click see details it gives me the error code 0x80072F8F. I will attach a screenshot. I have tried resetting the...
  9. Can't download apps from microsoft store!

Can't download apps from microsoft store!: Recently I have installed <Your Phone App> app on my android device and it requires <Your Phone> app same in my Microsoft computer and I opened Microsoft store and when I choose any app or game after a few seconds the Microsoft Store get close automatically so I can't...
  10. Can't download apps from Microsoft Store

Can't download apps from Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the Fitbit app from the Microsoft store. When I am trying to download it and click on ‘get app’ a blue screen shows up for a few seconds and then vanishes. That’s it. I tried to download a different app but nothing changed. So the issue isn’t with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign into kindle app windows 10

2. kindle app for windows 10 cant sign in

3. kindle microsoft store app

4. kindle microsoft store,
  5. cant log in kindle windows phone,
  6. cant login to kindle,
  7. cant sign into kindle,
  8. kindle pc app not logging in,
  9. cant log in kindle win 10 phone,
  10. cant sign into kindle app,
  11. cannot log into kindle app on windows 10,