Windows 10: Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password

Discus and support Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just run Windows 10 diagnostic on my laptop. I can now not login to my laptop at all. I cannot open it in safe mode, I just keep going round in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidGarland1, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password

I have just run Windows 10 diagnostic on my laptop. I can now not login to my laptop at all. I cannot open it in safe mode, I just keep going round in circles, being asked for a password that it tells me is wrong. I have a PIN to login. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

:)

DavidGarland1, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Dec 6, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Ivandrum Win User

Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password

My Asus laptop didn`t accept the password, Microsoft asked to change it

Today my Asus laptop didn`t accept the usual password I have been using for years. A note asked me to reset Microsoft password and after that, using this new password, I was able to start my computer.

Anybody knows why did this happen? Since when Microsoft is controlling my personal computer in such a way that I can`t even open if they don`t want to?

thanks

Ivandrum, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password

1. Can’t log in to laptop, won’t accept password - Similar Threads - Can’t log laptop

2. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  3. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.: HP Laptop Serial No 5CG9418V45User: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Password: links2020Unable to log in to the above laptop as pin/password is no longer available. The above user and password worked up until February 2023 but no longer does. I cannot access...
  4. Unable to log in to laptop as password no longer accepted.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  6. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  7. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Password won’t be accepted in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password won’t be accepted in safe mode: I thought my computer may have a virus and a told me to restart in safe mode so i did and i put in my password but it wont accept it. I have tried everthing and read every article or fourm regarding this issue but none of them have worked. Please help, thanks...
  9. Windows reset needs password but won’t accept it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset needs password but won’t accept it: I cant acces desktop unless in safe mode because black screen and flashing taskbar. when i try to restart, it says to login as i do it says incorrect password?...
  10. Brand new laptop wont accept log on password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Brand new laptop wont accept log on password: HELP - I have a brand new HP laptop that I started for the first time last night. I set up a password and name but when I restarted the computer this morning it would not accept my password which I know is correct. What can I do? 35037