Windows 10: Can't log in to laptop

Discus and support Can't log in to laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot log into my laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it won't let me. It says my pin is not available. I have reset my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JessieLiang1, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Can't log in to laptop

I cannot log into my laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it won't let me. It says my pin is not available. I have reset my Microsoft account password because it says the password is wrong and it still says the password is wrong. I've tried resetting everything and I get a message saying I can't do it. I tried to restore the system and it says I don't have a restore point.

:)

JessieLiang1, Oct 7, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Oct 7, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't log in to laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't log in to laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Can't log in to laptop

1. Can't log in to laptop - Similar Threads - Can't log laptop

2. Can't log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log into my laptop: On a new laptop, I tried to log into my Microsoft account so that I can set the account for my Windows. The problem is that after I did that, I didn't continue making a PIN code. I left the laptop for minutes and when I came back, I couldn't sign into my laptop. It's locked...
  3. Can't log into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my laptop: On a new laptop, I tried to log into my Microsoft account so that I can set the account for my Windows. The problem is that after I did that, I didn't continue making a PIN code. I left the laptop for minutes and when I came back, I couldn't sign into my laptop. It's locked...
  4. Can't log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't log in to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to laptop: I cannot log into my laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it won't let me. It says my pin is not available. I have reset my Microsoft account password because it says the password is wrong and it still says the password is wrong. I've tried resetting everything and I...
  6. Can't log in to laptop

Can't log in to laptop: I cannot log into my laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it won't let me. It says my pin is not available. I have reset my Microsoft account password because it says the password is wrong and it still says the password is wrong. I've tried resetting everything and I...
  7. Can't log in into my laptop

Can't log in into my laptop: Hi,My HP laptop got stuck at sign in screen. I can't enter my PIN to get started. The screen blinks when I click and PIN entering box disappear.Now here is the trouble I really need help immediately:1. I tried troubleshooting with restore update with help from Hp care. But...
  8. Can't log on to new laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't log on to new laptop.: When I set up my new Win 10 pro laptop a gave credentials for ms and office. The setup completed but it does not accept my password to log on. There is an option for "Other User" but it does not accept valid MS credentials. The failure reports that it cannot connect right...
  9. I can't log on to my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't log on to my laptop.: I have tried for almost a week to log in to my laptop but it wont give me any options on the screen. All that shows is the cursor and background. How do I fix this?...
  10. CAN'T LOG IN TO MY LAPTOP

CAN'T LOG IN TO MY LAPTOP: In trying to log onto my laptop, I keep getting the message that my password is inoorrect. How do I either change or recover the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-laptop/2c31e125-d4d5-49c1-9ea3-e048153fcf91