Windows 10: Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

Discus and support Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good evening first, I've been trying to log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for days... without success. I was previously logged in, but haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BakaYatsu, Jun 27, 2020.

1. BakaYatsu Win User

Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

Good evening first,

I've been trying to log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for days... without success. I was previously logged in, but haven't played it for a long time, and now this. When I open Minecraft, it takes a long time to load ( yes, I've been waiting, even a long time, but nothing happens) and when I cancel, an error occurs. I have attached both as a photo. I'm not logged in to Xbox Game Bar and I can't log in either. I would be glad about help.

LG,

Yatsu!

Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? 0_big.png

Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? 1_big.png

:)

BakaYatsu, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

Can't download Minecraft for Windows 10

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 on your PC. There is a possibility that the license of the game did not reflect right away on your account or you are logged in to a different profile. To resolve your
    concern, you may need to reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to the account that you used to purchase the game. You can also try to sign out and sign in to the Windows Store again to refresh your profile.

To download the game:

• Launch Windows Store and click on the profile icon at the top right of the page.
    • Go to My Library and download Minecraft for Windows 10.

If you are still unable to download the game, you may open the Xbox App and go to
    My Games.

Download the game there. If the game is not available, click on Find games in the Store.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

1. Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? - Similar Threads - Can't log Minecraft

2. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  3. Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: So, I recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition. However, I can't sign in to my Minecraft Account. There's a button that says 'sign in', but when I press it, it just gives me different options to buy minecraft. What should I do? I put the screenshots below.[ATTACH]...
  4. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.: About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must...
  5. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  6. Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install minecraft windows 10 edition: Recently I tried to install Minecraft windows 10 edition on my pc, running windows 1709, but it says the game is already installed. I have made sure it is not, in fact, installed. I have reset the Microsoft store app multiple times, including through PowerShell and the like....
  7. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: I don't know why but I cannot download Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my laptop.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/a13e5cde-d5b0-4a5f-bf64-b950e9ed107e
  8. can't log in to Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to Minecraft Windows 10: I get "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. It may arleady have been terminated", when trying to log on to and play Minecraft Windows 10. I did what this thread....
  9. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to download Minecraft through the windows store, I only get an error 100% of the time. This is the error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb5e3086-6a11-418a-97a4-a9cd0d2682a7
  10. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account, but when I press sign in it says I have to buy it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...