Windows 10: cant log in to my childs account

Discus and support cant log in to my childs account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cant log in to my child's account I set up. it worked for a day or 2 but now, an error message every time days says 'we cant sight in to your... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaurenceHobbs, Jun 14, 2020.

1. cant log in to my childs account

I cant log in to my child's account I set up. it worked for a day or 2 but now,

an error message every time days says

'we cant sight in to your account'

it suggests singing out then then back in.

Ive done this a few times over the last few days and the error message still displays.

How do I get back in to my child's account? BTW, My account is fine.

thanks

:)

LaurenceHobbs, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Can’t log into child account

Hi Sheila,

It is possible that you're trying to login the child account using the parent device or computer. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• Are you trying to log into the child account using the child's device or computer?
    • Have you tried removing the child account from the family account and add it again?
    • Have you tried logging in the child account to other computer to check if the credentials are correct?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Romel Ram, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Jan123 Win User

cant log in to my childs account

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

cant log in to my childs account

1. cant log in to my childs account - Similar Threads - cant log childs

2. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  3. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  4. Resetting child account log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting child account log in: I am trying to reset my childs Microsoft account password because they tried to guess the password too many times and it is locked. I have the backup email and have gone through the reset process but apparently I am not putting the right info to reset it and I can find no...
  5. Resetting child account log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Resetting child account log in: I am trying to reset my childs Microsoft account password because they tried to guess the password too many times and it is locked. I have the backup email and have gone through the reset process but apparently I am not putting the right info to reset it and I can find no...
  6. Resetting child account log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in to my account: why cant i log in to my accouni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-account/540689b7-dfb3-4791-8982-2ea51e94b919
  8. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT: i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE...
  9. Child account not appearing to log into

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account not appearing to log into: Hi, I've successfully added my children using the "Family" options, however they are not appearing on the log-on screen, so they cant log in. I think this is complicated by the fact that I reinstalled Windows 10, and I notice that the childrens accounts are associated...
  10. Cant log in to my own account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to my own account: So hi recently i restarted my laptop and i start seeing a administrative account i dont see my accou t and whenever i sign into the administrative account it says that it is disabled i cant log in i cant switch my users to my account i dont even see my account help please...