Windows 10: Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

Discus and support Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, So for some odd reason I lost access to my laptop. The screen got locked after not using it for a while and when I tried to log in with my pin,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RCastillo1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

Hi,

So for some odd reason I lost access to my laptop. The screen got locked after not using it for a while and when I tried to log in with my pin, it wouldn't log me in. I have tried using my normal password but still no luck. I am using my school account, and after resetting that password I still can't log in. At first it said can't access this account, now it says something about credentials. My next step was to access it via command prompt or do a restore, or even a reset but with all my files but it says that I need an administrator account. Any tips? Some help would be really appreciated. Ps. I don't have my actual Microsoft account as I am using my school account which is linked to a Microsoft one.

:)

RCastillo1, Sep 14, 2019

2. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

Hi,

So for some odd reason I lost access to my laptop. The screen got locked after not using it for a while and when I tried to log in with my pin, it wouldn't log me in. I have tried using my normal password but still no luck. I am using my school account,
    and after resetting that password I still can't log in. At first it said can't access this account, now it says something about credentials. My next step was to access it via command prompt or do a restore, or even a reset but with all my files but it says
    that I need an administrator account. Any tips? Some help would be really appreciated. Ps. I don't have my actual Microsoft account as I am using my school account which is linked to a Microsoft one.

RCastillo1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. lkmen Win User
    Restricted child through microsoft account, but he cannot log into his school account

I set up an allowed website list for my son. Although I allowed him to log into his school account, he still was blocked. He can access to the school webpage, just couldn't log into his account. Can anyone help! Thanks

lkmen, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

1. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account - Similar Threads - Can't log laptop

2. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  3. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  4. I can't log in my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my school account: Hi,I've been trying to log into my school account for the past couple of days. Every time I enter my password and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to sign in, but right after it says that my account and compromised and forces me to update my password. I've changed it 3...
  5. I can't log in my school account

I can't log in my school account: Hi,I've been trying to log into my school account for the past couple of days. Every time I enter my password and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to sign in, but right after it says that my account and compromised and forces me to update my password. I've changed it 3...
  6. I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to login to my new laptop and I'm setting up windows 10. It asked to "Set things up for work or school". I typed in my school account but it says "Something went wrong, the username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over...
  7. I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?

I can't log in to my Laptop with my school account. Why is this happening?: I'm trying to login to my new laptop and I'm setting up windows 10. It asked to "Set things up for work or school". I typed in my school account but it says "Something went wrong, the username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over...
  8. Can't log out of a school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log out of a school account: I graduated two years ago and subsequently lost access to my school account. However, this account still lingers on in my Windows and I can't seem to delete or disconnect it from my PC.When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, the account is there but the only...
  9. Can't log out of a school account

Can't log out of a school account: I graduated two years ago and subsequently lost access to my school account. However, this account still lingers on in my Windows and I can't seem to delete or disconnect it from my PC.When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts, the account is there but the only...
  10. Can't log out of a school account

in Windows 10 Customization