Windows 10: Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

Discus and support Can't log in to my pc with the correct password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hy, I can't log into my account on my pc. I changed the password several times, on the pc and on the website. I use this account on pc and you can see... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kiss Martin1, May 27, 2023.

1. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

Hy, I can't log into my account on my pc. I changed the password several times, on the pc and on the website. I use this account on pc and you can see i can log in to here. I checked the caps lock the keyboard language, and the numpad too. I tried to use the troubleshoot menu, and the cmd prompt but this is the only account on the pc and can't log in to use the prompt.Can anyone help me with it?I checked other threads on the forum but they doesn't helped me to get through the log in.

:)

Kiss Martin1, May 27, 2023

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 27, 2023
  3. Windows 10: Passwords seem to get lost

Hi Jackie,

In cases wherein you cannot log in to your Windows 10 computer, we need to consider if you are typing the correct password or if you are logging in to the correct account. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

In the event that you are using a local account on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest following the steps in this

article
    to reset your Windows 10 local account password.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, May 27, 2023
  4. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and now my password doesn't work and I'm locked out

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10. We regret the inconvenience faced towards this.

I would like to ask you:

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 27, 2023
Thema:

Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

1. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password - Similar Threads - Can't log correct

2. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  3. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  4. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to my pc with the correct password: Hy, I can't log into my account on my pc. I changed the password several times, on the pc and on the website. I use this account on pc and you can see i can log in to here. I checked the caps lock the keyboard language, and the numpad too. I tried to use the troubleshoot...
  6. Can't log in to my pc with the correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to my pc with the correct password: Hy, I can't log into my account on my pc. I changed the password several times, on the pc and on the website. I use this account on pc and you can see i can log in to here. I checked the caps lock the keyboard language, and the numpad too. I tried to use the troubleshoot...
  7. Can't log into windows with correct password

Can't log into windows with correct password: I recently got my laptop repaired, and it was wiped. I opened it up everything seemed alright so I wanted to stop using the local user and log in with my account. EVERY TIME. I GET TO THE PAGE THAT SAYS "We'll need your current windows password one last time" AFTER CHANGING...
  8. I can't log into my account with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't log into my account with correct password: My laptop stopped starting and the recovery process began. I entered the password but the system asked me tolog into the account. Each time I enter my ms password, it says it is not correct.What is the workaround method?...
  9. Can't log into my pc, password was reset!

Can't log into my pc, password was reset!: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and I can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password, then I can use my pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it said...
  10. Can't log into my pc password was reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log into my pc password was reset: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password first, then I can use pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it...