Windows 10: Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...

Discus and support Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block cookies, so wth is going on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BigBoox, Feb 14, 2020.

1. BigBoox Win User

Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...

Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block cookies, so wth is going on?

:)

BigBoox, Feb 14, 2020
  2. nazx6 Win User

web browser settings blocking cookies on nokia x6

trying to get to ebay and its poping up my web browser settings are blocking cookies on my nokia x6?can any 1 help me pls

nazx6, Feb 14, 2020
  3. OneDrive: "We can't sign you in" - Cannot resolve with cryptic error about browser cookies

Seeing an odd issue on a workstation's OneDrive installation. Getting the following error after attempting to enter the email for login:

Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block... 3ypoG.png

As you can see, it suggest that the browser is set to block cookies, however which browser would OneDrive be talking about?

Edge and Internet Explorer are BOTH set to accept all (1st party and 3rd party) cookies. I've also cleaned cookies from them.

What could be going on here? OneDrive is a self contained app it would seem so this kind of a message doesn't really make sense in the first place...

ylluminate, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...

block cookies from specific websites windows 10

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the browser you are working on?

Internet Explorer provides many different ways to control the cookies that are stored on your computer. You can block or allow cookies or you can choose the specific sites that you'll accept cookies from. When you make these sorts of changes, the cookies
    that are already stored on your computer will not be affected. For that reason, you might want to delete the cookies already stored on your computer before following the steps below:

Block or allow cookies from specific websites

• Open Internet Explorer. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner.

• Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.

• Click Sites.

• In the Address of website box, type a website address, and then click
      Block or Allow.

As you type, a list of webpages that you have already visited will be displayed. You can click an item in the list and it will be displayed in the
      Address of website box.

• Repeat step 5 for each website you want to block or allow. When you are finished, click
      OK.

• Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click
      OK.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block...

1. Can't log in to Onedrive, says I'm blocking cookies but browser is set to not block... - Similar Threads - Can't log Onedrive

2. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  3. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  4. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 blocking cookies

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 blocking cookies: I tried to Sign in to windows 10 on my account and its says We cant sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to used this service. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that tell us when your signed in. To learn...
  6. Windows 10 Browser set to block cookies how do i fix this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Browser set to block cookies how do i fix this: I tried to Sign in to windows 10 on my account and its says We cant sign you in. Your browser is currently set to block cookies. You need to allow cookies to used this service. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that tell us when your signed in. To learn...
  7. Browser is blocking third-party cookies

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Browser is blocking third-party cookies: I'm trying to send in a device for refurbished replacement and no matter what browser I use I get this error: Your browser is blocking third-party cookies. Please use another device to complete this activity.I have updated the settings for each browser, in Edge I did that...
  8. browser blocked by family settings as an adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    browser blocked by family settings as an adult: When i open any other browser than edge on my windows 10 computer i get a pop up saying i need to ask permission from an adult. My Microsoft account family is empty with only my account. Worked just fine yesterday… Getting rly damn frustated with the support bot too. Waited...
  9. BOWSER IS BLOCKED WITH SMALL COOKIES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BOWSER IS BLOCKED WITH SMALL COOKIES: BOWSER IS BLOCKED BY SMALL COOKIES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bowser-is-blocked-with-small-cookies/8d1905e3-ac8c-4533-99d3-379f8e537d00
  10. Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...: Looked thru this forum and tried several suggestions. Verified that Cookies are enabled in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox. I am able to click on "OneDrive" in the File Explorer, and I can click on a recent file, but files older that several months wont open. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changed all cookie settings still cant get on onedrive