Windows 10: Can’t log in to pc

Discus and support Can’t log in to pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had recently downlaoded a game off of a launcher ehich came with something called segurazo which i think was a virus, so i tried to go in to windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dhilinski, May 12, 2020.

1. dhilinski Win User

Can’t log in to pc

I had recently downlaoded a game off of a launcher ehich came with something called segurazo which i think was a virus, so i tried to go in to windows safe mode but when i went there it asked me for a password, normally it would ask for a pin. It wouldnt work so i reset the password and it still wont work. Is it the virus doing it, is there someone i can call. I need to get schoolwork done so if you can answer soon please do.

:)

dhilinski, May 12, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 12, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, May 12, 2020
  4. Can’t log in to pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Can’t log in to pc

1. Can’t log in to pc - Similar Threads - Can’t log

2. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  3. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  4. Can’t log into laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into laptop.: My laptop is suddenly asking for my Microsoft password instead of the usual pin. It keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I’ve tested it multiple times and know I typed it in correctly. It wants to do a start-up repair but I can’t get that to happen when it keeps...
  5. Can’t log into laptop.

Can’t log into laptop.: My laptop is suddenly asking for my Microsoft password instead of the usual pin. It keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I’ve tested it multiple times and know I typed it in correctly. It wants to do a start-up repair but I can’t get that to happen when it keeps...
  6. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  7. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  8. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  9. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  10. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...