Windows 10: Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and...

Discus and support Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nekomata1037 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nekomata1037, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and...

/u/Nekomata1037, Nov 26, 2019

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 26, 2019
  3. date and time setting

I am always having to manually change the time on my computer, the date seems to stay but the time is right for a short time and then it changes on its own. I have set the setting for manually and auto, and each setting I am having the same issue. I
    also noticed Eastern Standard Time is not listed so I have had to play with what is listed to get the time to show correctly. Any ideas ??

RachelSherman2, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and...

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and...

1. Can't log in to some platforms due to this issue. I've set the date and time manually and... - Similar Threads - Can't log platforms

2. Windows Date and Time settings issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Date and Time settings issue: Hey there!I recently re-installed Windows 10 and the date and time is not correct.Also, I couldn't sync time with time.windows.com server. It gives errors...I also tried to turn on "Set Time Zone Automatically" but it's also not working...
  3. Windows Date and Time settings issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Date and Time settings issue: Hey there!I recently re-installed Windows 10 and the date and time is not correct.Also, I couldn't sync time with time.windows.com server. It gives errors...I also tried to turn on "Set Time Zone Automatically" but it's also not working...
  4. Windows Date and Time settings issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to manually set date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to manually set date: I have a peculiar problem with my windows, in that I cannot manually set my date. Whatever I change it to, Windows corrects itself within a minute or so, even though I have disabled the setting to "Set time automatically". Just to be sure I also disabled "Set the time zone...
  6. Unable to manually set date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to manually set date: I have a peculiar problem with my windows, in that I cannot manually set my date. Whatever I change it to, Windows corrects itself within a minute or so, even though I have disabled the setting to "Set time automatically". Just to be sure I also disabled "Set the time zone...
  7. Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings

Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings: The "change" button is grey and unclickable... how do I fix this? I'd like to set my clock to 12 hours instead of 24. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-date-and-time-manually-in/80b7f457-5d40-4fa1-ba93-e89f1fa01de0
  8. Date and time setting

Date and time setting: Date and time /time zone setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-setting/1e34de3e-fa5c-46f2-ad03-034d759496dd
  9. date and time setting

date and time setting: I am always having to manually change the time on my computer, the date seems to stay but the time is right for a short time and then it changes on its own. I have set the setting for manually and auto, and each setting I am having the same issue. I also noticed Eastern...
  10. Date and time: Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and time: Some settings are managed by your organization: Hi Everyone, It would seem since Windows 10 preview build 10576 I am locked out of my own Date and Time settings. When I open the modern/metro settings app and go to Time & Language I am unable to set any date and time settings because "Some date and time settings are...