Windows 10: Can't log in to user profile

Discus and support Can't log in to user profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop computer. I'm the sole user, so there is only one user profile. I shut down each night, and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoldiLutz, Dec 29, 2021.

1. GoldiLutz Win User

Can't log in to user profile

I'm running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop computer. I'm the sole user, so there is only one user profile. I shut down each night, and when I restart the next morning, I am able to log into my user profile with no problem. However, last night my desktop wouldn't wake up after going to sleep automatically, so I pressed and held the power button to reboot. Since then, when I log into my user profile, my files are gone, my apps are gone, and all of my settings. It's like it's logging me into a brand new profile on a brand new machine. When I try to log out and log in again, or try to swi

:)

GoldiLutz, Dec 29, 2021
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. carlahill Win User
    unable to log onto user profile

I don't get any error messages just either welcome or logging off. I went through the process above but unfortunately it hasn't helped. I have also tried deleting the account then setting it up again, I got a bit further, this time I got to the user profiles
    home page but after about 30 sec logged me off and back to profile list. Any other suggestions?

regards

carlahill, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Can't log in to user profile

new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't log in to user profile

1. Can't log in to user profile - Similar Threads - Can't log user

2. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  3. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  4. How to create a user profile without logging in?

How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  5. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....: Reset my ASUS laptop and when trying to sign back in, it hasn't let me back in. It says user profile cannot be loaded, and there is no option for me to sign into a different account to "repair any files", or whatever I need to do. I'm lost. How do I fix this?...
  6. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....: Reset my ASUS laptop and when trying to sign back in, it hasn't let me back in. It says user profile cannot be loaded, and there is no option for me to sign into a different account to "repair any files", or whatever I need to do. I'm lost. How do I fix this?...
  7. User profile cannot be loaded & can't log into a different profile. There is no option to....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can't log in to user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to user profile: I'm running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop computer. I'm the sole user, so there is only one user profile. I shut down each night, and when I restart the next morning, I am able to log into my user profile with no problem. However, last night my desktop wouldn't wake up...
  9. Can't log in to user profile

Can't log in to user profile: I'm running Windows 10 Home on a Dell desktop computer. I'm the sole user, so there is only one user profile. I shut down each night, and when I restart the next morning, I am able to log into my user profile with no problem. However, last night my desktop wouldn't wake up...
  10. can't log on to my windows profile profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't log on to my windows profile profile: Hi there, I bought a reconditioned Win 10 pc, but it has come with a 'user' profile that auto logs on (ie no password required), but I can't log on as me as I don't have the 'user' password to change it.. Screen shot below [ATTACH] Is there a way to reset it? One assumes...