Windows 10: Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help

Discus and support Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help I cant log in VLSC account, it gives this message. I followed the process/steps but still wont work. I just need to log in."Your Work or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DolphineQE, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help

Please help I cant log in VLSC account, it gives this message. I followed the process/steps but still wont work. I just need to log in."Your Work or School Account was created using self-service sign-up for Azure Active Directory also known as a ‘viral tenant’. This account will no longer be able to access the Volume License Service Center after 11/19/2021. You have 5 login attempts remaining before you need to take action".Thanks

:)

DolphineQE, Sep 14, 2021

2. Is there programmatic access or an API to the VLSC?

Hi Matthew

No, there isn't, VLSC is really an acquisition point for software products that an Administrator then configures in deployment tools such as SCCM. So, some manual interaction is still required. Usually in some organizations, its purchasing and not even IT that
    manages access to VLSC.

Andre for Directly, Sep 14, 2021
  3. About VLSC

Hi,

I recently encountered VLSC, and all I know is that it allows us to download microsoft softwares. May I know more about VLSC? If i have a valid business email, will i be able to access VLSC and download softwares from there? Thank you.

SilentstormSP, Sep 14, 2021
  4. angus Win User

Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help

1. Can't log in to VLSC work account. I need to access the software we purchased. Please help - Similar Threads - Can't log VLSC

2. I need help with a purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  3. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  4. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  6. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  7. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i need major help please..logged in with only limited access: i don't know what went wrong..but somehow, after I logged out..and wanted to log back on..all I saw was message said "preparing windows" I was able to log back with Microsoft acct.. but I'm on limited access.. its almost like the time when I downloaded that malicious app and...
  9. We can't sign into your account , please help.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign into your account , please help.: I've been getting this error for 3 days now and i have no idea what to do! Everytime i try to sign in it just says "preparing windows" for a long time and then i get an error saying we can't sign in to your account , nothing you do will make any changes press sign out or...
  10. Help please can't log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please can't log in: I think I messed up. So I don't have access to the screen where you put your password. Its just a blue screen and I can't click or write anything. I don't know what I did when I tried to changed the background color for an image, I think I delete something or downloaded a...