Windows 10: can't log in to win 10 comp

Discus and support can't log in to win 10 comp in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i started to log in to my win 10 comp as usual it said password was incorrect but it was't changed my password through microsoft accounts using an old... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sam_128CR, May 15, 2020.

1. sam_128CR Win User

can't log in to win 10 comp

i started to log in to my win 10 comp as usual it said password was incorrect but it was't changed my password through microsoft accounts using an old Vista comp to acess my email to get the code i needed i change my password and tried to log in to my win 10 comp again it said password was incorrect again but it wasnt i typed it in correctly I don't know what to do now any suggestions would be appreciated. the password is working bacause i had to log in to get to this forum using an old vista laptop but wont let me log in to my win10 comp that i have had no problem logging in till today

:)

sam_128CR, May 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2020
  3. Logging into comp, I am administrator

For some reason after over 10 yrs with same comp and all cannot log on at all and had it set where I didn't have to log on just push the button and today when I did it it flashed the screen that my profile was no longer accessible with my password. I can
    not even kinda get on to see what the problem is or how to fix it

JeffKline2, May 15, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't log in to win 10 comp :cool:

jmcslob, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. can't log in to win 10 comp - Similar Threads - can't log comp

2. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  3. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  4. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Did a Win 10 re-instal, can't log in now,

Did a Win 10 re-instal, can't log in now,: So did a Win 10 reinstal, came up on 'other user login' window, tried all the user/password I have and none worked, Now I fine there are no administrator accounts on the pc. How do I get in to my windows?...
  6. HP comp won't boot after win 10 update

HP comp won't boot after win 10 update: I've had my Envy desktop for two years now and 4 the fourth time, my comp will not bootup after a win 10 update. before, hp would assist me to resolve this however now they refuse and suddenly insist that it is a MS problem. I do not think so. In researching this, I have...
  7. transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer: I have copied the .pst file from old computer that seems to be contacts or an old back up or something as is dated older than when all data moved to new comp, how do I get the latest file of all contacts, but in trying to import into new email setup (Microsoft 2010) it keeps...
  8. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into win 10, screen frozen: After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-into-win-10-screen-frozen/645f930e-4a2d-4f1d-bb41-e5be25769f77
  9. Can't log in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in win 10: I installed windows 10 on a dell inspiron 1318 from a created disk. Installation seemed to go ok. When I boot it up it comes up ok with a log in screen. Says to log in with MS acct. Win 10 wont accept it even though the same log gets me into my account, email, win 8.1, but...
  10. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

in Windows 10 Support
    .exe popup on my win 10 comp: To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance 28520