Windows 10: cant log in to windows 10 minecraft

Discus and support cant log in to windows 10 minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So the game works fine but when I try to sign in all it says is "We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Danny0821, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Danny0821 Win User

cant log in to windows 10 minecraft

So the game works fine but when I try to sign in all it says is "We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." and my only option that it gives me is to just cancel so I need help creating or signing in to my account

:)

Danny0821, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. cant log in to windows 10 minecraft - Similar Threads - cant log minecraft

2. cant log out of minecraft windows 10 edition no log out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log out of minecraft windows 10 edition no log out button: i tried going to %localappdata%\packages\microsoft.minecraftuwp_8WEKYB3D8BBWE\localstate\games\com.mojang\minecraftpe and changing to this game_haseverloggedintoxbl: 0game_haschosennottosignintoxbl: 1but it would just auto sign me back in...
  3. Cant log into minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into minecraft.: Whenever I try to log in with microsoft it says "log in redirected" "not logged in" "sending to login page" in that exact order. Whenever I hit logging it just basically brings me back to the login page....
  4. cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download minecraft for windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 was not loading so tried to delete it and download again. the download button was not downloading the game,so i tried to use wsreset as recommended on another threat. nothing happened but the install button is grade-out [ATTACH]...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 log-in: We just purchased Windows 10 edition Minecraft. It is downloaded and we have all our account log-in info up and running and updates have been done. It will not connect us to our microsoft account. We purchaed the bknus pack with coins and now those have disappeared too....
  6. Cannot Log Into Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Log Into Minecraft Windows 10: I used another account to download minecraft, but want to use this account to log in. Why can't I log in with either? I just keep receiving an error message!...
  7. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...
  8. Cant log windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log windows 10: [IMG]How to do cant log in in windows 10.. I Forgot password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-windows-10/b4ca062e-06f8-4f29-965b-381da11fb691
  9. cant install minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft windows 10: [ATTACH][ATTACH]cant even install it says im not connected but im on pc so what gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-windows-10/2c6048ff-dd33-483a-aba0-457f4a74e043
  10. can't log in to Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to Minecraft Windows 10: I get "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. It may arleady have been terminated", when trying to log on to and play Minecraft Windows 10. I did what this thread....