Windows 10: Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct

Discus and support Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When trying to do a reset windows 10 says the password to login is incorrect however it is the correct password I even reset the password upon seeing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Redundanttasks.com, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct

When trying to do a reset windows 10 says the password to login is incorrect however it is the correct password I even reset the password upon seeing this message. After trying a bunch of different suggestions on this website I found the right answer however I cannot respond to any of the threads because they’re locked. The correct answer should be that after resetting the password because you were confused that the password was correct in the first place and you were using the pen to login the past year upon resetting the password via your phone or the computer you need to login using that password before doing the reset and it will say it is incorrect and then it will say forgot password below the login this is where you need to click forgot password and it will say you’re not connected to the Internet.This will now bring to your attention that the reason why the password that was reset doesn’t work is because when does hasn’t stored and it’s cash the new password on the logon screen you need to connect to the Internet and type the Wi-Fi setting and then make sure you have an Internet connection the reset password will not work

:)

Redundanttasks.com, Jan 24, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Incorrect Password with correct password!

So this is new. I refreshed my PC due to some odd issues and relinstalled some needed drivers. One being for my Netgear A6210 (which has been giving me troubles in the past like failing to connect to the network when waking up from sleep).

So my A6210 has no issue connecting to my 2.4Ghz network but now (which it didn't used to do before) it tells me my password for my 5G network is incorrect even though I know for a fact it is correct. My phone at the same distance as my wireless adapter connect to the 5G network with the same pass. I even changed the pass and had my phone connect to it again but the A6210 just fails to accept the pass. Windows just keeps telling me its incorrect.

I couldn't find much searching the web on this. Most say to reset router but the router is ok (since my phone can connect). I tried re installing the driver for it but issue persists.

To make sure it isn't some keyboard fault I copy the password exactly as it is set in the router's wireless setting page and paste it when it asks for the key.

AphexDreamer, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct

Unable to log in windows 10 shows incorrect password even after entering correct password

I am using updated windows 10 long time and recently i am receiving (sttary64.exe-application error) error message after each start up. I searched in google and found some help and disabled all running programs by following steps.

Start - Search -system configuration-startup- open task manager - then disabled all.

it asks for restart computer

after restart log in with same password but it says incorrect password.

with new password also shows same ie incorrect login password

Please help me how can i log in to windows to open it.

Thanks

Sangappa Divatagi

SangappaDivatagi, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct

1. Can't log in to Windows 10 to reset Windows.- says password incorrect but it’s correct - Similar Threads - Can't log reset

2. Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct: I have been trying to get windows vpn working. It reports incorrect password. I’ve looked for days trying everything but no luck. Why won’t it take my Microsoft credentials?...
  3. Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows VPN says incorrect password nit it’s correct: I have been trying to get windows vpn working. It reports incorrect password. I’ve looked for days trying everything but no luck. Why won’t it take my Microsoft credentials?...
  4. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  5. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in windows with correct password: Turned on pc like normal, but I noticed that my profile changed completely. My profile picture was just a blank image, and when I wanted to input my password it said that it was incorrect and a message appeared saying something along the lines of my organization requires me...
  6. Can't log in windows with correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not

Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not: When trying to log into my PC, Windows prompts me to enter my Microsoft password. After having done that, it does not accept the password and says that it is incorrect. I know that password I entered is correct because I am able to log into my Microsoft account via the...
  8. Can't log into windows with correct password

Can't log into windows with correct password: I recently got my laptop repaired, and it was wiped. I opened it up everything seemed alright so I wanted to stop using the local user and log in with my account. EVERY TIME. I GET TO THE PAGE THAT SAYS "We'll need your current windows password one last time" AFTER CHANGING...
  9. 'that password is incorrect; it is correct. still will not log on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'that password is incorrect; it is correct. still will not log on.: Hello. Hoping someone can help with this. I tried to log onto my Aspire M laptop. I used it the other day with no problem. This morning I tried to use my computer it said my password was incorrect. I can not get past the log in screen. It states that my password is...
  10. Windows 10 says " That password is incorrect" for correct password after windows update

Windows 10 says " That password is incorrect" for correct password after windows update: Windows not accepting my correct password after reset windows 10. Same password is working for live.microsoft.com. Please help. My login screen does not even show a power button :(...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login to win 10 msa

2. cant login to msa in computer

3. how to reset windows 10 because cant log in

4. Windows 10 18323 Cannot Login,
  5. unable to login to windows 10 using msa with error message incorrect password