Windows 10: cant log in to windows

Discus and support cant log in to windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am having huge difficulty with this.I have just restored my computer and when I was setting up the compter it asked me for my windows account ID,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenBoyce1, Mar 29, 2022.

1. BenBoyce1 Win User

cant log in to windows

Hi,I am having huge difficulty with this.I have just restored my computer and when I was setting up the compter it asked me for my windows account ID, which I provided. however this is linked to my old email address from over 10 year ago and i cant log in or recover my account in order log into my windows. I cant log into my email because it doesnt even exist anymore!All i need is someone from Microsoft to reset it for me so i can log in under my account but it is impossible to speak to someone at Microsfot nowPlease can anyone help?

:)

BenBoyce1, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

cant log in to windows

1. cant log in to windows - Similar Threads - cant log

2. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my computer after i reset it?: Hi i restarted my cyberpowerpc to fix the wifi and ever since then it wont let me log in. itll say log in as administrator but then tell me that the specific domain doesnt exist or cant be contacted, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...: I tried to delete onedrive aswell, but still, the device logged into the lost account and it seems now I've lost the ability to use screenshots. They turn into corrupt files immediatly after getting taken so....
  5. My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...

My windows 11 pro device is stuck on a lost school email and I cant log out of onedrive to...: I tried to delete onedrive aswell, but still, the device logged into the lost account and it seems now I've lost the ability to use screenshots. They turn into corrupt files immediatly after getting taken so....
  6. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  7. Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer

Family safety says give us a little while to fix thing? i cant log in to my child computer: i cant log in to my child computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-says-give-us-a-little-while-to-fix/b1ae93bc-76a9-41c8-94ba-cf71d1f1ba2d
  8. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  9. Cant log in to my email accounts

Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  10. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen