Windows 10: Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

Discus and support Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jshep0102, Aug 23, 2021.

1. jshep0102 Win User

Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log in. I have tried every usb port, and toggled the on/off switches every time. I'm stuck. Any help is much appreciated!

:)

jshep0102, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Eaglepi Win User

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Thank you for the detailed reply. SO what you are saying is that if i use the Logitech software both can run on the same unifying receiver? I had so many problems with set point years ago and never trusted it again so I just let win 10 use it's drivers.

Eaglepi, Aug 23, 2021
  3. MisterEd Win User

Logitech K800 keyboard
    * Your K800 Unifying USB receiver can be connected to up to six Unifying Logitech mice and keyboards.
    * Software: Logitech SetPoint

Logitech MX Master
    * You can connect your mouse to up to three devices at the same time. You can use either Bluetooth Smart or the Logitech Unifying receiver that comes with the mouse.
    * Software: Logitech Options

The Unifying receivers are subject to interference. If you have more than one separate them if possible.

My keyboard suffered from interference. After I moved the Unifying receiver to a USB 2.0 port on the back of the computer the keyboard worked a lot better.

You can launch the Unifying software from either SetPoint or Options. I will show this with what I have.

I have the following: Logitech MK550 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
    • K350 Keyboard (uses SetPoint)
    • M510 Mouse (uses Options)

Using Logitech SetPoint

1. Select
    Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue [​IMG]

2. Select Open Unifying Software

3. Select Advanced

4. Select Pair a New Device to add a mouse or keyboard

Using Logitech Options

1. Select Add Devices

2. Select Advanced Unifying App

3. Select Advanced

4. Select Pair a New Device to add a mouse or keyboard

MisterEd, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Eaglepi Win User

Thanks for clarifying that for me, I will follow the steps and post my outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything worked perfect and now I have both he mouse and keyboard on one receiver !! *Biggrin with Setpoint I can control both the mouse and keyboard settings. when I opened Logitech Options I got a message saying that Options doesn't support all devices on my computer. Since I can control both the mouse and keyboard settings in Setpoint I deleted Options.

Now hopefully everything will work much better, I thank you and everyone else who replied to this thread, I'm glad to have this solved after all this time.

Eaglepi, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue - Similar Threads - Can't Log Logitech

2. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  3. Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Unifying Logitech Keyboard Mouse/Keyboard intermittently stop working till a reboot: I have been using my Logitech wireless M235 mouse & K230 wireless keyboard paired mouse on windows 10 without any issues paired with a Logitech Unifying receiver. I recently changed my desktop hardware & freshly installed Windows 11 on my desktop PC. My problem is that both...
  4. Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue: I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log in. I have tried every usb port, and toggled the on/off switches every time. I'm stuck. Any help is much appreciated! 184195
  5. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  6. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  7. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  8. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  9. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  10. Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Unify orphan mouses and receivers: Hi! I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by employees. Is there a way to unify those I have left together? Thank you! Souriane...