Windows 10: Can't log in win 10

Discus and support Can't log in win 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on a dell inspiron 1318 from a created disk. Installation seemed to go ok. When I boot it up it comes up ok with a log in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rayful, Aug 5, 2015.

1. rayful Win User

Can't log in win 10

I installed windows 10 on a dell inspiron 1318 from a created disk. Installation seemed to go ok. When I boot it up it comes up ok with a log in screen. Says to log in with MS acct. Win 10 wont accept it even though the same log gets me into my account, email, win 8.1, but not win 10 . Frustrated. Apparently on installing from disk I bypassed the sign information and now it won't recognize log in. Tried reinstalling from disc and get message it can't reinstall. I can get to a command prompt from install disk but don't know what commands would help. Any ideas??

:)

rayful, Aug 5, 2015
  2. jbaker3 Win User

can't see picture when log on win 10 only outline

jbaker3, Aug 5, 2015
  3. My Windows 10 is not Responding

Having problems with new installation of win 10 on PC. Worked great for two days, today, no response from keypad, can't log on, can't do anything. Tried forums on web, not finding any help. Went from Win 8 to Win 10, does anyone know how to fix this

unhappywin10, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Can't log in win 10

1. Can't log in win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  5. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  6. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  8. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  9. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA

I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA: I can't access authenticator app to log in and there are not other options to use 2FA. I got a new phone and the authenticator app doesn't work on the new phone because I can't get a confirmation code. I don't have access to the old phone at all....