Windows 10: Can't log in win10

Discus and support Can't log in win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I cannot log into my pc Password being changed almost 4 times or more during reseting my password Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohd fairuzothman, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Can't log in win10

Hi

I cannot log into my pc

Password being changed almost 4 times or more during reseting my password

Please help

:)

mohd fairuzothman, Aug 8, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't log in win10 :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 8, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 8, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Can't log in win10

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Can't log in win10

1. Can't log in win10 - Similar Threads - Can't log win10

2. Password trouble logging in to WIN10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password trouble logging in to WIN10: I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?...
  3. Password trouble logging in to WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password trouble logging in to WIN10: I have Windows 10. Suddenly, overnight 3 days ago my WIN10 Login Password does not work. I have tried many online hints, but none of them work. May I have help please?...
  4. Can't log on

Can't log on: Good afternoon, I turned on my computer, and when it came time to type the pin he said "something happened and your pin is not available. Click on configure my pin again" but nothing happens and I can't either log in or recover previous states. I really don't want to lose my...
  5. I can't log into win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into win10: I got a new laptop but something went wrong with the set up. I can't log in any more since the M/S account has changed to an email that is not a M/S account. Can you help me please....
  6. Can't log in

Can't log in: hello! i loggined to microsoft account in my windows after local account and after reboot i just can't log in to my pc it says "search for app in the store? you need to install an app for this task..." https://youtu.be/4bU-k50yo3Q...
  7. Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Log in: SS3Svc32.exe: Hi All: when i turn my desktop PC on every day, this strange request comes on: it is an ".exe" file with the name: SS3Svc32.exe it comes on EVERYTIME i turn the PC on. may i ask if this is ok or something is wrong please? why is it asking me this each time? thank...
  8. Can't log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in: Alright, so recently my PC went through an update - which, fine whatever, I'll deal - however, the update changed my password! Originally, it was a pin password now its a password password that I don't know. I've tried every password I have plus a few more. I should add that...
  9. I CAN'T LOG IN TO WIN10

I CAN'T LOG IN TO WIN10: I have a major problem that when I type the password to log in it says it is incorrect and I've resetted it 2 times to solve this problem and I am sure that my laptop have Internet connection meanwhile I can access my account on any other device EXCEPT MY LAPTOP I have seen...
  10. can't log in to win7 pc with win10 after 10130 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't log in to win7 pc with win10 after 10130 update: my google-fu has google-fummed, so I'm counting on the brain trust here for direction. I have a five pc home network. the main pc is win10/10130. the other pc's are all win7, but a mix of home and pro. prior to updating win10 to 10130 (I was on 10074), I was able to...