Windows 10: Can't log in windows 10?

Discus and support Can't log in windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to help someone who used an att email to setup windows 10 and now its saying invalid password? Whats the way around this? 44227 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Birdman, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Birdman Win User

Can't log in windows 10?

I'm trying to help someone who used an att email to setup windows 10 and now its saying invalid password? Whats the way around this?

:)

Birdman, Mar 15, 2016
  2. Tim923347 Win User

Can't connect to App Store with 'For Business' account

The bottom line is this. I can't log onto the Windows Store with my Business account and I have not been offered any rationale as to why this is the case. Why can't I log on with a Business account?

And, as a Windows Pro user with a Business account that means I can't use the store. What's the point of having a Store if your customers can't log on?

Are there other Windows Pro users with Business accounts that cannot log onto the Windows Store? If there are, please respond to this post.

Thanks.

Tim923347, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    Can't log on to Windows

Hi Jeppe,

It's good to hear that you've accessed your Windows 10 device by completing a
    System Restore
    . You may remove the duplicate profile by following the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on this

thread

For more details on how to manage your Microsoft account, you can also visit this helpful

thread

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Noela Tum, Mar 15, 2016
  4. Can't log in windows 10?

Hello Birdman Welcome to the Ten Forums!

I've run into that several times already but not always on the same 10 install since I have two machines with 10 running on both as well as 10 on VMs on both! I usually end clicking on the lower left hand corner until two separate items appear one being the problematic invalid and the other seeing the actual MS account you click on to then see the normal sign in screen come up. Give that at try to see if you end up seeing two admin items there.

Night Hawk, Mar 15, 2016
  5. Birdman Win User
    I'm on the normal sign in screen and all I see is the username asking for the password which it says is incorrect, then I press ok and it shows password hint and password reset (password reset wizard). Do I use the reset option? I think I have to be signed in to use that?

Birdman, Mar 15, 2016
  6. You can try the password reset option while the presence of the password line is good even if you didn't have any MS account or rebooted into a local account where you simply click the arrow to proceed. Did you assign a pin code or image at all?

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't log in windows 10?

1. Can't log in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. I can't log in. Destroyed operating system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in. Destroyed operating system.: My computer kept scrolling so I went on line and found a video where it said to go to Windows R and msconfig msc then services disable all and apply ok and restart. Now I can't log in to my computer. What should I do?...
  3. I can't log in. Destroyed operating system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in. Destroyed operating system.: My computer kept scrolling so I went on line and found a video where it said to go to Windows R and msconfig msc then services disable all and apply ok and restart. Now I can't log in to my computer. What should I do?...
  4. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  5. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  6. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  7. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account log in remains as a blank white screen and does not allow me to log in to link devices on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/b0ff3561-b5a3-4a52-98bc-a9935894455d
  8. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....
  10. Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?

Why can't I log in to my Microsoft account?: I cannot log into my Microsoft account. When trying to do so, the box remains white and does not proceed to the next phase, asking for my log in details....