Windows 10: Can't log in.

Discus and support Can't log in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I can't log into my PC because I closed the main Microsoft account it was connected to, but when I tried logging into a new account it asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Haupfear, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Haupfear Win User

Can't log in.

Hey, I can't log into my PC because I closed the main Microsoft account it was connected to, but when I tried logging into a new account it asked me to set up a pin. I said yes and the pin thing didn't work, so I said skip for now. When I said skip for now it brought me back to the log in screen. I have already tried doing a factory reset but there was a issue with that too. Does anybody have any tips to assist with this? I can't seem to figure it out. And I can't log into my computer so I'd have to do it out via without logging into my PC or just by using my phone.

:)

Haupfear, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Can't log in.

1. Can't log in. - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  3. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  4. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  5. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  6. Why do I can't log in?

7. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  8. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  9. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i can't log in my admin local account

i can't log in my admin local account: i got logged out from my only account and that activated a temp one, my desktop simply vanished and just kept some apps in it, and i still have my files there, but i can't log in my normal account , even though i've tried every possible way i could find to fix this with...