Windows 10: Can't log in.

Discus and support Can't log in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I can't log into my PC because I closed the main Microsoft account it was connected to, but when I tried logging into a new account it asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Haupfear, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Haupfear Win User

Can't log in.

Hey, I can't log into my PC because I closed the main Microsoft account it was connected to, but when I tried logging into a new account it asked me to set up a pin. I said yes and the pin thing didn't work, so I said skip for now. When I said skip for now it brought me back to the log in screen. I have already tried doing a factory reset but there was a issue with that too. Does anybody have any tips to assist with this? I can't seem to figure it out. And I can't log into my computer so I'd have to do it out via without logging into my PC or just by using my phone.

:)

Haupfear, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Can't log in.

1. Can't log in. - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?: I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to start in safe mode, but the same message comes up. trying to start it in any other...
  3. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?: I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to start in safe mode, but the same message comes up. trying to start it in any other...
  4. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again: I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit...
  6. I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again

I accidentally turned off all computer services and now I can't log in again: I turned off all computer services by mistake, and my computer contains a pin. When I restarted my computer, I cannot enter the password, and now I cannot enter the computer again. Are there any suggested solutions? I can only control regedit...
  7. Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.: Ok so here is the problem and its a good one. When trying to login to win10 the keyboard is not working with letter keys. Number keys work just fine. The on screen keyboard is doing the same also. Now, when I enter the wrong pin 3 times I have to do the challenge phrase...
  8. Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.

Acer aspire 5, can't log into windows.: Ok so here is the problem and its a good one. When trying to login to win10 the keyboard is not working with letter keys. Number keys work just fine. The on screen keyboard is doing the same also. Now, when I enter the wrong pin 3 times I have to do the challenge phrase...
  9. I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.: Hi, I just got one problem here.In short: I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.In Long: I click on Start Menu, and then click on the Account icon, the "Lock" option is available. I click it. It did lock my computer. But...
  10. I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.

I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.: Hi, I just got one problem here.In short: I can't lock my computer. Every time I lock it, my computer will automatically logged back in.In Long: I click on Start Menu, and then click on the Account icon, the "Lock" option is available. I click it. It did lock my computer. But...