Windows 10: cant log into a lap top account

Discus and support cant log into a lap top account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a new HP laptop with windows 10 that stopped accepting my password that was never changed.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GeneAnderson1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. cant log into a lap top account

I have a new HP laptop with windows 10 that stopped accepting my password that was never changed.

:)

GeneAnderson1, Nov 21, 2019

2. Email account for IE 11 on lap top.

I have one email account on HP Pavilion lap top. Log in page shows a different account identified by ***80*** prior to @. Please advise how or where I can check the details and change to the title and enter the correct one. The lap top is frozen with
    the initial log in screen.

skygodjohn, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Nov 21, 2019
  4. MikeHumes Win User

cant log into a lap top account

Signing in to my lap top

Three people are authorized to sign into and use MY Lap Top. My wife rarely does, thus she can't remember password. I can use "account.live.com/password/reset with my Microsoft account and sent code number to her cell phone. Question will that code be for
    her or for me. Understand that.....she's not trying to change email PW, proplem is that she does not know PW to log into the lap top and will need to use my Microsoft account to do so is that possible or is there another way.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MikeHumes, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

cant log into a lap top account

1. cant log into a lap top account - Similar Threads - cant log lap

2. How to get around windows log in for lap top?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to get around windows log in for lap top?: Been forever since I used my laptop trying to sign in on boot up but it keeps cycling to the sign in. I've changed my password and restarted several times any ideas on a work around or how to disable? Believe O/S is windows 10...
  3. How to get around windows log in for lap top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get around windows log in for lap top?: Been forever since I used my laptop trying to sign in on boot up but it keeps cycling to the sign in. I've changed my password and restarted several times any ideas on a work around or how to disable? Believe O/S is windows 10...
  4. How to get around windows log in for lap top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant switch to others users accounts registered in lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant switch to others users accounts registered in lap top: We have 5 accounts registered in our family laptop. Recently 1 account got locked as default account and it only logs to that 1 account and doesnt let you switch the the other 4 accounts. You can view them in Settings, but when you try to switch to them, they dont appear...
  6. Cant switch to others users accounts registered in lap top

Cant switch to others users accounts registered in lap top: We have 5 accounts registered in our family laptop. Recently 1 account got locked as default account and it only logs to that 1 account and doesnt let you switch the the other 4 accounts. You can view them in Settings, but when you try to switch to them, they dont appear...
  7. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  8. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12