Windows 10: Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store

Discus and support Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm having an extremely annoying issue with the Windows Store. I need to log into an account because I need to use Enpass password manager's premium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/boxfreind, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store

I'm having an extremely annoying issue with the Windows Store. I need to log into an account because I need to use Enpass password manager's premium features but it's a UWP app so I need a Microsoft account to pay for the premium. At first the store wouldn't open at all. It would just close immediately. I ran a reset command I found in PowerShell and now it doesn't close automatically. But when i click on "sign in" it doesn't do anything. I ran some more commands in CMD and in PS but nothing has worked. I even created new user profile! Nope, still can't sign in. But it works on my laptop. I really want to avoid a clean install, I had to do one three months ago and I just now got all my shit reinstalled. What a pain Windows 10 is becoming.

submitted by /u/boxfreind
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/boxfreind, Oct 29, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store

Issues with logging into Store and Mail with Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Hi Ravi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change computer is not connected to the network or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "while log in to Microsoft account in store or mail ", are you connected to the internet while trying to configure Microsoft account in Store and Mail? Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail app?
    • Are you logged into the Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to run the below Windows Store apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into store and mail, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store

1. Can't log into a Microsoft account in the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Can't log Microsoft

2. Can't log in into microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in into microsoft account: So recently i bought a pc,it already has a local account but i needed to activate windows. Then i clicked sign in with Microsoft account,the email and password went well and then they asked for the password one last time i entered it and it was incorrect although it is...
  3. Can't log in to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to Microsoft Store.: Whenever I try logging into the Microsoft store, the only message I get is "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This issue has been persisting for 2 weeks with no change....
  4. Can't log in to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log in to my Microsoft account: Any time I try to log into my account the window immediately closes. Anyone ever dealt with this? https://twitter.com/MidNiteSage/status/1215442150961426434 submitted by /u/genuinelying [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  6. Can't log into Microsoft Store

Can't log into Microsoft Store: I'm unable to log into the Microsoft Store. The error I'm receiving states "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." I've signed into it before and I've even bought games like Forza Horizon 4 and a few others under the same...
  7. Can't log into Microsoft Account with password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Microsoft Account with password: Alright, so I'm trying to log into my new windows 10 with my password. At first, it wants the email address. Type that in and it's good. Then it wants the password. Type that in and it's good. But then it wants me to retype the password to sign into my account. Alright,...
  8. Can't log-in to Microsoft Store

Can't log-in to Microsoft Store: I attempted to sign into the MS Store to purchase Forza Horizon 4, but was unable to do so. When I tried, I got the error"We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later". I am not logged in a local account. When I ran the Microsoft Accounts Diagnostic I...
  9. Can't log in on my Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in on my Microsoft Account: I can't sing in on my Microsoft account at the my Windows, when i click on that it doesn't show any thing like the page of singing on my account it doesn't show any action. Could you please solve it ?...
  10. Can't log in to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to Microsoft account: Upgraded to Windows 10 from 7. Everything works great accept that I cannot log in to my Microsoft account. I've tried creating a new user account and it won't do that either. Tried a clean install and still having the same issue. A grey box will appear then disappear and...