Windows 10: Cant log into computer w windows acc

Discus and support Cant log into computer w windows acc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when i try to log into my computer, it says incorrect password but it is the right password. I can log into my windows account on my phone but I cant... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kastalea, Feb 24, 2019.

1. kastalea Win User

Cant log into computer w windows acc

when i try to log into my computer, it says incorrect password but it is the right password. I can log into my windows account on my phone but I cant on my computer. I tried changing my password four times and it still doesnt work. I tried using on screen keyboard and booting into safe mode which didnt work either please help

:)

kastalea, Feb 24, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant log into computer w windows acc - Similar Threads - Cant log computer

2. Cant acces a folder in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces a folder in windows 11: So i am trying to reach this folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans But when i try it gives me a error which says "You currently do not have permission to use this folder".How do i solve this, please help would be appreciated...
  3. I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  4. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  5. I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  6. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  7. I cant log into my microsoft acc from pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Cant acces windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces windows update: It says: Something went wrong. Try to open up settings later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-windows-update/4f3a7242-a368-4d01-a291-9e6153da4799
  10. Cant acces windows update

Cant acces windows update: It says: Something went wrong. Try to open up settings later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-windows-update/4f3a7242-a368-4d01-a291-9e6153da4799