Windows 10: Can't log into computer

Discus and support Can't log into computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Tried to log into safe mode, and told (by computer) my password is wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TheoDaley Jr, May 10, 2019.

1. Can't log into computer

Tried to log into safe mode, and told (by computer) my password is wrong.

:)

TheoDaley Jr, May 10, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't log into computer :cool:

jmcslob, May 10, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 10, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Can't log into computer

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't log into computer

1. Can't log into computer - Similar Threads - Can't log computer

2. Can't log in to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to another computer: I'm working on another computer that is having problems with slow running browsers. I followed the directions from previous answers.microsoft threads and was trying to log in in a protected mode that's not the right term but I don't remember what the exact term was...I had to...
  3. Can't log in to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in to another computer: I'm working on another computer that is having problems with slow running browsers. I followed the directions from previous answers.microsoft threads and was trying to log in in a protected mode that's not the right term but I don't remember what the exact term was...I had to...
  4. Can't log into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into computer: I purchased a new computer and after setting it up I realized that it had adopted all of my wife's settings from her computer. Now she can't log in to her computer at all. All I can think is that as we have a shared email address the Microsoft system has shut her computer...
  5. Can't log into computer

Can't log into computer: I purchased a new computer and after setting it up I realized that it had adopted all of my wife's settings from her computer. Now she can't log in to her computer at all. All I can think is that as we have a shared email address the Microsoft system has shut her computer...
  6. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

Can't log computer into Microsoft account: I can't get my ASUS laptop logged in to my Microsoft account. I eventually get a "Something went wrong" sign. I can log into my Microsoft account on line, and connect my computer to my OneDrive, but I can't log in to get my computer out of S mode.I have Office 365 installed,...
  7. Can't log computer into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log computer into Microsoft account: I can't get my ASUS laptop logged in to my Microsoft account. I eventually get a "Something went wrong" sign. I can log into my Microsoft account on line, and connect my computer to my OneDrive, but I can't log in to get my computer out of S mode.I have Office 365 installed,...
  8. Can't log into computer's main account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log into computer's main account: When trying to create a local account without admin privileges on my desktop I ended up locking myself out of the admin account. When trying to figure out what to do with support I was hung up. When the account screen pops up there are two accounts. The local account and the...
  9. Can't log into computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into computer: I am unable to log into my computer. I reset the password on my phone and I'm still requested to use the old password on the computer. Can anybody help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-computer/67f9034a-28ec-409c-ae9f-30e48e4467eb
  10. Can't log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to my computer: Everything started when File Explorer was having major issues. In the course of trying to fix it I had to create a MS password for my MS account. Thinking this would help I created on. The next time I restarted my computer is asked for the password and I put it in correctly...