Windows 10: Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore

Discus and support Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get login... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rebmors, Jul 24, 2020.

1. rebmors Win User

Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore

Hello,

Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get login on my PC, even after resetting the password twice, trying it with WiFi. and with the Digital keyboard option Etc, but still, no result.

I cant even get out of Safe Mode now, since every other method requires you to type in your password as well.

It all pretty much started when I installed an optional Radeon driver update. From then on, everything seemed to be going downhill; Mouse and Keyboard werent recognized, whole applications froze etc etc.

What do you think the problem here lies in? Corrupted Account? Software errors or even Hardware issues? Please let me know, since I literally cant do anything on my PC anymore.

[moved from de-de]

:)

rebmors, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Cant log in to Microsoft Account

Hi Cornelius,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with signing in to Microsoft Account.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error message while logging in to the Microsoft Account?
    • When exactly the issue started?
    • Are you able to access Microsoft Account through web?

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt Microsoft Account settings.

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly using web browser and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with signing in to your Microsoft account. I recommend you to try the steps provided on this link to fix the issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12429/...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Louie

Louie_101, Jul 26, 2020
  4. rebmors Win User

Hello,

Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get login on my PC, even after resetting the password twice, trying it with WiFi. and with the Digital keyboard option Etc,
    but still, no result.

I cant even get out of Safe Mode now, since every other method requires you to type in your password as well.

It all pretty much started when I installed an optional Radeon driver update. From then on, everything seemed to be going downhill; Mouse and Keyboard werent recognized, whole applications froze etc etc.

What do you think the problem here lies in? Corrupted Account? Software errors or even Hardware issues? Please let me know, since I literally cant do anything on my PC anymore.

[moved from de-de]

rebmors, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore - Similar Threads - Cant log Microsoft

2. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  3. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  4. A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account. Cant log anymore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account. Cant log anymore...: A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-grey-box-appears-then-disappears-when-signing/31cafa2e-4c12-4eb0-b5c6-120aca5e9944
  5. A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account. Cant log anymore...

A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account. Cant log anymore...: A grey box appears then disappears when signing into microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-grey-box-appears-then-disappears-when-signing/31cafa2e-4c12-4eb0-b5c6-120aca5e9944
  6. Changed user name, cant log in to windows with lokal account anymore!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed user name, cant log in to windows with lokal account anymore!!: Hi, my problem is I changed the username name via the computermanager "datorhantering" in windows. After that there is no way to login to windows with that account anymore. Im currently in another account but even after changing the name back to the original it doesnt work....
  7. cant log into Microsoft

cant log into Microsoft: I can not log into microsoft and have not been able to for several months it keeps saying, something went wrong, can someone PLEASE help!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-microsoft/a8aaec63-42f3-47ac-8fe6-845a0ad4e997
  8. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...
  9. Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my windows PC anymore?: When i turn on my pc i get to the background wallpaper with the time on it, right before having to type in my password. Until here everything works as usual. When i press 'Enter' or any other key i get to the page which shows my picture, my name, and I have to type in my...
  10. Cant log into my computer anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into my computer anymore: Got a new PC a few months back. Its been great. Like many as of recently ive been trying to play Red dead redemption 2. But of course for most it doesnt work as intended. So ive spent the last few days troubleshooting the issue. I was faced with a new possible solution...