Windows 10: Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to log in to Minecraft Dungeons using my Microsoft account, it just says "Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AngelBerryCake, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons

When I try to log in to Minecraft Dungeons using my Microsoft account, it just says "Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." I've went onto my account but I can't see anything wrong with it, and I can access the Xbox app and Microsoft store fine.

:)

AngelBerryCake, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Agarix Win User

Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons

Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise
    just not minecraft windows 10. what's preventing me from accessing my account? Is it the game?

Agarix, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons

1. Can't log into Microsoft account on Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - Can't log Microsoft

2. Can't Log in to Microsoft Account through Minecraft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Log in to Microsoft Account through Minecraft: I tried signing into my second Microsoft account for a client for Minecraft called Lunar Client, and every time I put my password in, it brings me to a blank page with no other buttons to click, and it doesn't sign into that account. I don't know why it's doing this because...
  3. Can't Log in to Microsoft Account through Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log in to Microsoft Account through Minecraft: I tried signing into my second Microsoft account for a client for Minecraft called Lunar Client, and every time I put my password in, it brings me to a blank page with no other buttons to click, and it doesn't sign into that account. I don't know why it's doing this because...
  4. Can't Log in to Microsoft Account through Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't log into Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-minecraft-dungeons/03928623-1d96-46a9-9283-14a209d31d5d
  6. Can't install minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install minecraft dungeons: Bought minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 on microsoft sotre, but cant install it on meu computer dunno why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-dungeons/ce8ab59d-4a59-4ff2-8dbf-d32283769431
  7. Minecraft Dungeons can't install

Minecraft Dungeons can't install: I recently bought the Minecraft dungeons game and the install button is unselected and for this reason, I cannot install my game. Is there any help I can get to fix this problem? [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't install minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install minecraft dungeons: I bought minecraft dungeons through microsoft store, but I found out I can't install it due to the 2020 10th may update not being released I bought the hero edition, how can I refund the game?...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Dungeons

Can't install Minecraft Dungeons: I purchased Minecraft Dungeons in the Microsoft store, but it won't let me install it. Says something about signing in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-dungeons/d3b7d718-ad51-48d1-abb1-dd6d5a3819e5
  10. Minecraft Dungeons can't install.

Minecraft Dungeons can't install.: I went to download Minecraft Dungeons the first time, and it was working got about 150MBs downloaded but then I decided I wanted to change the install location to a different drive so I cancelled the installation to change what drive my apps install on via the storage setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Dungeons can t login to Microsoft account