Windows 10: Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update

Discus and support Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to install the XBox Beta app for Windows 10 since I signed up for a month of the PC Gamepass. I did what the instructions stated to do and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Walkout, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update

I wanted to install the XBox Beta app for Windows 10 since I signed up for a month of the PC Gamepass. I did what the instructions stated to do and updated to the 1903 update for Windows 10. I was able to install the Xbox beta fine after the update, however, I'm unable to log into the app with my Microsoft account.

I receive the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." I decided that maybe I might be able to install games via the Microsoft Store instead. However, I'm no longer able to log into it also as it gives me the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." I decided to install the Xbox companion app and I receive the same error as the Xbox beta error.

What's weird is that I tried the suggestion I saw to create a new account for my computer and I'm able to log into everything fine on it. Something with this new update must have corrupted my main profile on my computer or something. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update f04434e5-979f-4cac-a4a5-cfb02131690d?upload=true.jpg

:)

The Walkout, Jun 21, 2019
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Jun 21, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. AsRock Win User

Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update

1. Can't Log Into Microsoft Services After Windows 10 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Can't Log Microsoft

2. Can't log into Windows 10 after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into Windows 10 after update: I am having trouble logging into my windows 10 machine. I just ran updates on it last night and this morning after booting the machine all I get is a log in window with a sign in option that wants me to log into my Microsoft account which I do not use to log into this machine...
  3. Can't boot after 1903 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot after 1903 windows 10 update: I've recently updated my laptop to windows 10 1903 and now I can't boot up. It say this PC needs to be repaired with an error code 0xc0000225. I tried the command prompt with the command bcbedit /export c:bcdbackup but it said that the requested system device cannot be...
  4. Windows 10 Can't log in after Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Can't log in after Update: So, this morning i was updating my Windows 10 Ver. 1803 into 1903. After the update was installed, i tried to log in but the system says my password was incorrect, i'm sure that the password was correct (Before updating, i clean install my Disk C system and log in into...
  5. Pc is logging into Temporary account after updating to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc is logging into Temporary account after updating to Windows 10 1903: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  6. Update to 1903 fails, can't log in

Update to 1903 fails, can't log in: After the upgrade I can enter my pin but after several minutes I get a small window saying settings. If I click on the system says its not responding if I end process nothing happens. I recovered and went back to previous version. This an old hp touchsmart all in one. It was...
  7. Can't log in with new Windows 10 1903

Can't log in with new Windows 10 1903: I just recently updated to 1903 with the Insider Program, but now windows won't let me sign in. When I type the wrong password, it says the usual error prompt, but when I type in the right password, it sends me back the log in screen...
  8. After windows 10 update can't log in

After windows 10 update can't log in: Hello! Starting of with my apology if my english writting is little bit wrong or some words are incorrect (i'm from europe). And my apology if this is wrong topic. I just got new PC and my computer did update. After that i can't log in and shows i don't have enthernet...
  9. After Windows update: Can't log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After Windows update: Can't log in: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...
  10. Can't log in after Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in after Windows update: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant login to windows after update 1903

2. cant sign in after 1903 update

3. windows 10 1903 update cant login!

4. windows 10 update 1903 cant login,
  5. cant login to windows 10 after update 1903,
  6. after windows update 1903 cant sign in to windows account ,
  7. cant log onto microsoft at start up videos