Windows 10: Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

Discus and support Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so for some reason I am no longer able to log in on the windows store & xbox app and probably some other windows apps without getting an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoShafai, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LeoShafai Win User

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

Hey so for some reason I am no longer able to log in on the windows store & xbox app and probably some other windows apps without getting an error message. However I can log in to them online without any problems. My friend however is able to log in with his account on my computer so I'm not sure where the problem is.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Also, I was directed to the windows store when trying to get the codec for raw images and that's when I found this out. Is there somewhere else where I can get this in the mean time?

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website [​IMG]

:)

LeoShafai, Oct 6, 2019
  2. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website Surface_ATT_3579_thm.jpg

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website Surface_ATT_3827_thm.jpg

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website Surface_ATT_3863_thm.jpg

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T® Official Site - Phone Plans, Internet Service, & TV - att.com.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Device not connected to microsoft store so cant download apps

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Method 1: Try Signing in to your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 device to sync your settings and Microsoft Store purchases across all your devices. You can set up a new device with your Microsoft account, or if you already
    made a user account.

Method 2: Log out and Login back to store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

You can also try some troubleshooting from the following

Link

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

1. Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website - Similar Threads - Can't log microsoft

2. Can't Log into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Log into Microsoft store: Trying to currently log into Microsoft store I am met with an error code that says 0x80131904. How do I clear this error and access MS. If not able to do so I will probably buy an apple as ths is a brand new laptop giving me this issue....
  3. Can't Log into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Log into Microsoft store: Trying to currently log into Microsoft store I am met with an error code that says 0x80131904. How do I clear this error and access MS. If not able to do so I will probably buy an apple as ths is a brand new laptop giving me this issue....
  4. Can't Log into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Log In to Microsoft Store

Can't Log In to Microsoft Store: I can't log in to Microsoft Store. When I try to log in, it says, "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x800706d9 " and when I try to click Send Feedback, it says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble signing you in to Feedback Hub. Please check your...
  6. Can't log in at Microsoft Store.

Can't log in at Microsoft Store.: I can log in to my Microsoft Account at the Microsoft site - I just changed the password. But when I go to the Microsoft Store to get original minesweeper game it wants me to log in however it says my account does not exist....
  7. Can't log in to microsoft store

Can't log in to microsoft store: I can't log in to Microsoft store or windows for some reason, it says "this program is blocked by group policy" every time I attempt to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-microsoft-store/b895fa12-e96e-4a2c-b96c-4e2a2e8e7064
  8. Can't log in to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to Microsoft Store.: Whenever I try logging into the Microsoft store, the only message I get is "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This issue has been persisting for 2 weeks with no change....
  9. Can't log into Microsoft Store

Can't log into Microsoft Store: I'm unable to log into the Microsoft Store. The error I'm receiving states "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." I've signed into it before and I've even bought games like Forza Horizon 4 and a few others under the same...
  10. Can't log-in to Microsoft Store

Can't log-in to Microsoft Store: I attempted to sign into the MS Store to purchase Forza Horizon 4, but was unable to do so. When I tried, I got the error"We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later". I am not logged in a local account. When I ran the Microsoft Accounts Diagnostic I...