Windows 10: Can’t log into my computer after refresh

Discus and support Can’t log into my computer after refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im on my Microsoft account now but it wont take that password. It says there are no admin accounts. Its not on the internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PwnStarFTW, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Can’t log into my computer after refresh

im on my Microsoft account now but it wont take that password. It says there are no admin accounts. Its not on the internet.

:)

PwnStarFTW, Dec 23, 2018

2. Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Refreshing or Recovering my computer

Hi Kendall,

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

You will lose applications and drivers or updates installed if you refresh or recover.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    Recovery options in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix network connection issues:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Can’t log into my computer after refresh

Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Can’t log into my computer after refresh

1. Can’t log into my computer after refresh - Similar Threads - Can’t log computer

2. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  3. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  4. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my computer and the password won’t work and when I hit forgot password it says I need to connect to the internet, how do I connect when I can’t log in?...
  6. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my computer and the password won’t work and when I hit forgot password it says I need to connect to the internet, how do I connect when I can’t log in?...
  7. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my laptop with the correct pin to the device but an error msg pops up saying I have no connection please try a different method to log in or to connect to the internet. So a couple issues I don’t know if there is any other ways to log into the computer...
  9. Can’t log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t log into my computer?: I’m not any good at software stuff, but i’ve tried everything that i’ve been seeing online. After the most recent update my computer forced me into, i can only get to the password screen, type it in and then get stuck on the “welcome” loading screen forever. I’ve tried...
  10. Can’t log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into my computer.: So I just reset my computer, I deleted all files except for the important ones because it gave me the options weather I wanted to use the computer again or recycle it. After the reset, I couldn’t log in with my account and am wondering what I could do to fix this or do I...