Windows 10: Cant log into my computer for a month because of microsoft security updates

Discus and support Cant log into my computer for a month because of microsoft security updates in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; " You cannot currently access this website.A security code is required to log in to this website. You will be able to access this website after your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DWif1, Nov 3, 2021.

1. DWif1 Win User

Cant log into my computer for a month because of microsoft security updates

" You cannot currently access this website.A security code is required to log in to this website. You will be able to access this website after your security information has been updated on 11/29/2021. You can still access websites such as Outlook and Skype that do not require a security code.On October 30, 2021, you requested that your security information should be replaced.Current safety information"0That is the current prompt im now facing with, For something as simple as updating my phone number, I am now left with no other way to access my laptop until next month I assume.We lo

:)

DWif1, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Cant log into my computer for a month because of microsoft security updates

1. Cant log into my computer for a month because of microsoft security updates - Similar Threads - Cant log computer

2. i havent been able to update my computer for months because of this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i havent been able to update my computer for months because of this problem: so for a while my anytime i would turn on my computer it would start updating no matter what, the first thing it would do would just be performing an update and when its finished updating it will give me and error saying it has to undo the update and then try and perform the...
  3. i havent been able to update my computer for months because of this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i havent been able to update my computer for months because of this problem: so for a while my anytime i would turn on my computer it would start updating no matter what, the first thing it would do would just be performing an update and when its finished updating it will give me and error saying it has to undo the update and then try and perform the...
  4. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  5. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  6. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello"

Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello": Hello, I did not buy MS Hello as I didn't want it, I reset my computer and updated it to its most recent update as I was switching from HDD to SSD, now I want to log into my MS word and One Note which had some very important things in it. Now when I sign in to my Microsoft...
  8. Cant log in to my computer

Cant log in to my computer: In login scree it says error happened pincode is not available. Under that is setup my pincode but if I click that nothing happens. Also there is no alternative sign in options. If i try to go any of the trouble shoot settings and restart and repair my computer it will ask my...
  9. Cant log into my computer

Cant log into my computer: I restarted my computer and now i cant log into Noirmally i can enter my password into and i'm in Now it want a 12 letterpassword for my outlook.com email address which i dont remember When i say i forgot my password it want to send me a code to a phone number that i...
  10. Cant log-in to my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant log-in to my computer: I was using my computer earlier today just fine. I walked away for an hour or two and I noticed it was doing some updates. When it was done I went to log-in again and i entered my pin and it told me "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...