Windows 10: cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

Discus and support cant log into my computer, i have tried everything in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavisonDela cruz, Nov 19, 2020.

1. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my password on my new primary email account and my old one. no password will work. and i can log into my account on my phone, just not my computer.

:)

DavisonDela cruz, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 19, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Nov 19, 2020
  4. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

Unable to access Local Disks (Ccant log into my computer, i have tried everything :), (Dcant log into my computer, i have tried everything :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

1. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything - Similar Threads - cant log computer

2. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  3. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  4. I cant log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Cant log in to my computer

Cant log in to my computer: In login scree it says error happened pincode is not available. Under that is setup my pincode but if I click that nothing happens. Also there is no alternative sign in options. If i try to go any of the trouble shoot settings and restart and repair my computer it will ask my...
  6. I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't reboot my computer and have tried everything.: I am currently having an issue with my computer that states "No bootable device." when powering on. We've tried everything; turning the computer on and off three times to get into WindowsRE (which failed), tried changing the boot mode in BIOS (which didn't let me select...
  7. Cant log into my computer

Cant log into my computer: I restarted my computer and now i cant log into Noirmally i can enter my password into and i'm in Now it want a 12 letterpassword for my outlook.com email address which i dont remember When i say i forgot my password it want to send me a code to a phone number that i...
  8. cant format my hdd, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant format my hdd, i tried everything: so idk whats going on but my HDD for some odd stupid reason is set to read only so I cant format it and everything is grayed out, and when I do try it cant even format because now its saying its write protected, how do I do this? I been trying for hours and its annoying I...
  9. I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment: I tried to download a recovery environment from onlinewhich was stupid now i can't use my password that i have and I'm locked out how can i fix this??...
  10. Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elf3296 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5mi24/help_i_cant_get_in_my_account_i_have_tried/