Windows 10: Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens......

Discus and support Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens...... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Axstznn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Axstznn, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens......

/u/Axstznn, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Itachi89 Win User

Computer restarts!

Hey everyone, I have a problem with my computer that just recently started to happen.
    My computer restarts whenever I go to play a game, and only then!

I have never had this problem before and it just started happening, I am almost 100% sure it is because of overheating, when I start my computer it's on 42, whenever I start a game it quickly rises to about 53-55 then restarts..
    I have a Asus K8N motherboard and I cant find anywhere in the BIOS on how to stop it from restarting!

Please help me! *Smile Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens...... :)

Itachi89, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Computer restarts after logging into Windows XP

Just a few seconds after logging into Windows XP my computer restarts. I'm trying to figure out (in a general sense) what this problem could be. Something to do with video card drivers maybe?

Any thoughts would be helpful.

PencilWarrior, Oct 15, 2020
  4. t260g Win User

Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens......

computer restarts

when i try to run games in general, this computer restarts. the games i tried are age of empires, counter strike 1.6, dod, and star wars battlefront. the computer will restart after ~5mins of gaming. it will also restart if you have music playing, watching a video and having a browser open.
    it can even restart when the computer is running idle, on occasion
    i downloaded atitool, when i scan for artifcats, it will scan for 2 mins and then the computer restarts. heh

im thinking its a hardware issue, i downloaded avg free, and this computer has no apparent viruses. could it be a video card? perhaps RAM?
    the RAM in this computer is some random brand called 'DRAM masters', so i doubt it is well made compared to cosair or something like that.
    i went to administrative tools and checkd the event viewer, nothing is wrong with that...
    PSU? Mobo?

this has been happening for about a year, then i replaced the hard drive, reformatted and the problem still occured. this is why i thnk it is a hardware issue.

is there some software that can monitor the computers performance?

t260g, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens......

1. Can’t log into my computer. Wow. All I did was try to restart computer and this happens...... - Similar Threads - Can’t log computer

2. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  3. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  4. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  6. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  7. Can’t log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my laptop with the correct pin to the device but an error msg pops up saying I have no connection please try a different method to log in or to connect to the internet. So a couple issues I don’t know if there is any other ways to log into the computer...
  8. I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lowkeybuffoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6puob/i_turned_my_computer_on_and_this_appeared_tried/
  9. Can’t log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t log into my computer?: I’m not any good at software stuff, but i’ve tried everything that i’ve been seeing online. After the most recent update my computer forced me into, i can only get to the password screen, type it in and then get stuck on the “welcome” loading screen forever. I’ve tried...
  10. Can’t log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into my computer.: So I just reset my computer, I deleted all files except for the important ones because it gave me the options weather I wanted to use the computer again or recycle it. After the reset, I couldn’t log in with my account and am wondering what I could do to fix this or do I...