Windows 10: Can’t log into my computer?

Discus and support Can’t log into my computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m not any good at software stuff, but i’ve tried everything that i’ve been seeing online. After the most recent update my computer forced me into, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/axacrity, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Can’t log into my computer?

I’m not any good at software stuff, but i’ve tried everything that i’ve been seeing online. After the most recent update my computer forced me into, i can only get to the password screen, type it in and then get stuck on the “welcome” loading screen forever.

I’ve tried -Startup repair -Safe Mode (with and without network, couldn’t log in to either) -System restore -Uninstall update (which the computer said failed)

And nothing works.

What else can i do? Would waiting a night before trying to log in normally again do anything? Is the only option left really just to reset my computer completely??

submitted by /u/axacrity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/axacrity, Jul 5, 2020

2. My Project Log:

Well, I did do a step-by-step picture log when RM & I was doing the plexi box... I'll see what I can work up in word. The latest will be Thursday since both today and tomorrow I have 14 hour days..

*Toast :toast:

Cold Storm, Jul 5, 2020
  3. I can’t log into my Google account

After updating I can’t log into my Google and Nexus accounts. I think that security tools somehow block Google services. Can you help me?

이미경o, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Can’t log into my computer?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Can’t log into my computer?

1. Can’t log into my computer? - Similar Threads - Can’t log computer

2. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  3. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log in to computer: So yesterday I booted up my pc for the first time, set up my account and everything else. For the rest of the day it worked fine. Today I booted it up and the Wi-Fi was disconnected so I tried opening network settings but it would close immediately any time I tried to open...
  4. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my computer and the password won’t work and when I hit forgot password it says I need to connect to the internet, how do I connect when I can’t log in?...
  6. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my computer and the password won’t work and when I hit forgot password it says I need to connect to the internet, how do I connect when I can’t log in?...
  7. Can’t log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t log in to computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in to computer: I went to turn my computer on this morning and it is saying my password is incorrect and I can’t get passed the log in screen. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-computer/9b75eee2-b9bf-43cf-9177-e2f8597e13e1
  9. Can’t log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t log into my computer: I’m trying to log into my laptop with the correct pin to the device but an error msg pops up saying I have no connection please try a different method to log in or to connect to the internet. So a couple issues I don’t know if there is any other ways to log into the computer...
  10. Can’t log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into my computer.: So I just reset my computer, I deleted all files except for the important ones because it gave me the options weather I wanted to use the computer again or recycle it. After the reset, I couldn’t log in with my account and am wondering what I could do to fix this or do I...