Windows 10: Cant log into my laptop please help

Discus and support Cant log into my laptop please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pin is not available and I cant reset without my password, my password is correct but it tells me it's wrong, I even tried to change the password on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PatrickTheSeal, May 8, 2020.

1. Cant log into my laptop please help

My pin is not available and I cant reset without my password, my password is correct but it tells me it's wrong, I even tried to change the password on another device and no luck, all I have is BIOS, anything I can do?

submitted by /u/PatrickTheSeal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PatrickTheSeal, May 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 8, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 8, 2020
  4. Cant log into my laptop please help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Cant log into my laptop please help

1. Cant log into my laptop please help - Similar Threads - Cant log laptop

2. Please can you help me log into my laptop with my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can you help me log into my laptop with my PIN: I am getting increasingly frustrated with the log in PIN for windows not functioning as it should. On my Asus laptop I have to enter a four digit PIN to proceed to Windows. At the moment on the intro screen there is a message 'Something happened and you PIN isn't available....
  3. Please can you help me log into my laptop with my PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please can you help me log into my laptop with my PIN: I am getting increasingly frustrated with the log in PIN for windows not functioning as it should. On my Asus laptop I have to enter a four digit PIN to proceed to Windows. At the moment on the intro screen there is a message 'Something happened and you PIN isn't available....
  4. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  5. Please help with my laptop

Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  6. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cant log into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant log into my laptop: Ok so this is a tough one I think. My laptop Admin acct was connected to an email that no longer exists. I went onto Microsoft acct and changed my email. My laptop was eventually powered off a few days later. Tried logging back in and no longer is the pin option there. It...
  8. Cant log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my laptop: Ok so this is a tough one I think. My laptop Admin acct was connected to an email that no longer exists. I went onto Microsoft acct and changed my email. My laptop was eventually powered off a few days later. Tried logging back in and no longer is the pin option there. It...
  9. Cant log into my laptop

10. I cant log in to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log in to my laptop: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either....