Windows 10: Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello"

Discus and support Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I did not buy MS Hello as I didn't want it, I reset my computer and updated it to its most recent update as I was switching from HDD to SSD, now... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Drew am I, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Drew am I Win User

Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello"

Hello, I did not buy MS Hello as I didn't want it, I reset my computer and updated it to its most recent update as I was switching from HDD to SSD, now I want to log into my MS word and One Note which had some very important things in it. Now when I sign in to my Microsoft account, it asks me for some pin that I never created. when I click "I forgot my pin" it tells me to check settings and go to MS Hello but I don't have it, please help. I cant even sign into Xbox.

:)

Drew am I, Aug 8, 2021

2. Hello not logging into MS Account

Hi,

For us to identify what causes your computer to require you to enter your Microsoft credentials even after being facially recognized by Windows Hello, we would like to gather more information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you checked your Sign-in options?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Aug 8, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Cant log into my Microsoft Account because of "MS Hello" - Similar Threads - Cant log Microsoft

2. Can't initialize a new laptop because I cant log into ms account because it is a work email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't initialize a new laptop because I cant log into ms account because it is a work email...: Im trying to stat up a brand new gaming laptop and the first thing it requires is to log into the microsoft account. I am getting an error message of 'this account doesn't exist' and when trying to establish a new one it says 'can't use a work or school account' I cannot use...
  3. Can't initialize a new laptop because I cant log into ms account because it is a work email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't initialize a new laptop because I cant log into ms account because it is a work email...: Im trying to stat up a brand new gaming laptop and the first thing it requires is to log into the microsoft account. I am getting an error message of 'this account doesn't exist' and when trying to establish a new one it says 'can't use a work or school account' I cannot use...
  4. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  5. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  6. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  7. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in to my account: why cant i log in to my accouni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-account/540689b7-dfb3-4791-8982-2ea51e94b919
  9. Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore: Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get login on my PC, even after resetting the password twice, trying it with WiFi. and with the Digital keyboard option Etc, but still,...
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...