Windows 10: Can't log into my PC account!

Discus and support Can't log into my PC account! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I updated my edition of Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) to the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After using it for a few days, I was unable to log into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GShocked, Oct 3, 2014.

1. GShocked Win User

Can't log into my PC account!

I updated my edition of Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) to the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After using it for a few days, I was unable to log into my regular account (Which had all of my windows 7 files) because it wouldn't show up in the log in list. It told me to instead log into my Microsoft account, so I did. It basically created a new guest account for my Microsoft account. Now when I try to log in, it will not show my first account. Here are the names

First Account: Cameron
    Second Account: Cameron.Cameron-PC

I can still access some folders on my second account because it somehow is in a homegroup. So I think this means that I have to homegroup users on one computer and I can't access parts of the first account's homegroup files.

I cannot use ANY admin controls so I can't do much.

Please help me with this problem. Thanks, Cameron.

:)

GShocked, Oct 3, 2014

2. cannnot log into my microsoft account on my pc windows 10

dont seem to be able to do this as you have to be signed into your microsoft account to be able to sign out also were do i find windows 10 insider?

craig.munro, Oct 3, 2014
  3. cannnot log into my microsoft account on my pc windows 10

i recently got into the closed beta for fable legends but to download the game i have to log into the windows store. i can log into the web version of the game but not the pc version. every time i try logging into the account whether its the store or my
    account via the sync options under my pc log in account nothing happens. the option is there to log in but when i try sign in nothing happens i click the button but no response any help please

craig.munro, Oct 3, 2014
Thema:

Can't log into my PC account!

1. Can't log into my PC account! - Similar Threads - Can't log account

2. Can't log in my pc account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in my pc account: Hi. So I did a reset for pc, and after that I get this message when I turn the pc on "profsvc service failed the sign in". The fact that this is windows reset and it gives me this error is very frustrating. I have already tried safe mode but the pc doesn't load up, it just...
  3. Can't log in my pc account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in my pc account: Hi. So I did a reset for pc, and after that I get this message when I turn the pc on "profsvc service failed the sign in". The fact that this is windows reset and it gives me this error is very frustrating. I have already tried safe mode but the pc doesn't load up, it just...
  4. Can't log in my pc account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31
  6. can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31
  7. Can't Log Into Local Account after Formatting my PC.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Log Into Local Account after Formatting my PC.: Hi, So I just formatted my PC to clean it up and I believe because my Product Key was provided by my university upon set up it forced me to Log into a Domain Account so Work/School Is this really the reason?. So I did, I logged into my university account. I finished set up...
  8. can't log into my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't log into my pc: Hi : I'm locked out of my pc, I've changed my password numerous times and I can't log into it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-pc/37f70ecd-135e-4fdd-93a0-8475a1803a15
  9. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  10. Can't log in to my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my PC: "Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help." Any ideas? EDIT: I logged into Safe Mode and used the Group Policy editor to change...