Windows 10: Can't log into my pc password was reset

Discus and support Can't log into my pc password was reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ornerypoo, Jul 13, 2019.

1. ornerypoo Win User

Can't log into my pc password was reset

Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password first, then I can use pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it something like reparse points (not sure) and the paths in the system was changed. I hit fix beside of the errors it showed and thats what I'm left with. I really screwed up. Can someone help me get back in?

:)

ornerypoo, Jul 13, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Can't log into my pc password was reset

Please Reset Your TechPowerUp Forums Password

What do I do if the password reset feature doesn't work? My email said my password would no longer work, but when I visited the site I was still logged in and I can log out and the save password feature allows me to log back in. I also cannot manually reset my password.

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't log into my pc password was reset

1. Can't log into my pc password was reset - Similar Threads - Can't log password

2. Can't log into my pc, password was reset!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my pc, password was reset!: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and I can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password, then I can use my pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it said...
  3. Can't reset my pc at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset my pc at all: I have a HP desktop and Id like to factory default it so it wipes everything. My mouse and keyboard freeze every time once I get to choose you keyboard layout. I cant get to that other method where you turn your pc off and on 3 times(Just processes with automatic repair)....
  4. Reset my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset my password: I don't get the validation code when I try to reset my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-password/253710ad-7e89-4906-998e-25485abbeec3"
  5. Changed Windows 10 Password in accounts.live.com & Can't Log In to PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changed Windows 10 Password in accounts.live.com & Can't Log In to PC: I changed my password for the the email address associated with my windows 10 user, and now I cannot log in to Windows 10. I can log in to Office 365 & accounts.live.com without a problem. HELP! I've spent two days and over 8 hours with MSN experts but nobody can help! 63061
  6. Password required to log on pc

Password required to log on pc: Hi I have been using windows 10 for twelve months and have subscribed to automatic updates. I use outlook.com for emails and the windows 10/ outlook calendar which is also accesible on my iPhone. Just recently, when starting up my PC, I have a new start up screen that...
  7. Can't log in to my PC

Can't log in to my PC: "Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help." Any ideas? EDIT: I logged into Safe Mode and used the Group Policy editor to change...
  8. Resetting Windows 10 log in password

Resetting Windows 10 log in password: Can someone help? My sister's HDD crashed and she lost everything. No problem as install disks available. Here's the problem. She says she set up log in with microsoft account, but that password does not work. So I think she has local PW. When I click on reset PW error that...
  9. Can't log into my PC account!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log into my PC account!: I updated my edition of Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) to the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After using it for a few days, I was unable to log into my regular account (Which had all of my windows 7 files) because it wouldn't show up in the log in list. It told me to instead log...
  10. Can't reset PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset PC?: What happened: AVAST updated and asked to reboot. When it rebooted I could hear the opening tones of windows 10 but nothing comes up on the screen. Tried Safemode - same result Tried system restore and all my restore points failed. Tried resetting and keeping my files -...