Windows 10: Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

Discus and support Cant log into my windows PC anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i turn on my pc i get to the background wallpaper with the time on it, right before having to type in my password. Until here everything works as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/melmmarc, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

When i turn on my pc i get to the background wallpaper with the time on it, right before having to type in my password. Until here everything works as usual. When i press 'Enter' or any other key i get to the page which shows my picture, my name, and I have to type in my password now to log in. The problem is that my keyboard suddenly doesnt work anymore, whatever key i press it doesnt type anything in the password field. I tried multiple keyboards and multiple different usb ports, but nothing works. When i go in the bottom right corner of my screen with my mouse and try to press the "Turn off" or "Restart" button nothing happens. Yesterday everything worked, I dont know whats wrong?

submitted by /u/melmmarc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/melmmarc, Feb 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Can't log into pc

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer this question to assist you better.

• Is the issue in Local account or Microsoft Account?
    • Are you able to use Mouse?

I would suggest you to restart your computer and check for Num lock
    key on the keyboard; It should be turned on. Also press Windows key + space bar
    and check for language changes.

If you are able to use Mouse then click on Easy of access
    button on the lock screen and choose onscreen keyboard and try to enter the password. Do let us know if you are able to log into PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 8, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

24h logging pc

All of the systems listed in my sig run 24/7, plus I have several other systems that also run 24/7. As long as you have stable software, running 24/7 isn't a big deal anymore.

I'd suggest RAID-1 or 5 for reliability of the hard drive, so if a drive dies the system doesn't go down and no data is lost.

Other than that, pretty much any decent hardware would do.

newtekie1, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

1. Cant log into my windows PC anymore? - Similar Threads - Cant log anymore

2. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  3. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  4. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  5. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  6. Changed user name, cant log in to windows with lokal account anymore!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed user name, cant log in to windows with lokal account anymore!!: Hi, my problem is I changed the username name via the computermanager "datorhantering" in windows. After that there is no way to login to windows with that account anymore. Im currently in another account but even after changing the name back to the original it doesnt work....
  7. Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore: Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get login on my PC, even after resetting the password twice, trying it with WiFi. and with the Digital keyboard option Etc, but still,...
  8. Can't log in to my pc anymore?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my pc anymore?: Hello I watched a video on Youtube how my Windows menu works again then I did what he said but I can't get into my pc anymore because the password is supposedly wrong so who can help me Thanks Kann mich nicht mehr in meinen Pc einloggen?
  9. Cant log into my computer anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log into my computer anymore: Got a new PC a few months back. Its been great. Like many as of recently ive been trying to play Red dead redemption 2. But of course for most it doesnt work as intended. So ive spent the last few days troubleshooting the issue. I was faced with a new possible solution...
  10. I cant download my Windows anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant download my Windows anymore: [ATTACH] How i can download now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-my-windows-anymore/bc11a705-7db4-429f-bed3-5161d00d1209"