Windows 10: can't log into new user accounts -- and there is no "default user"

Discus and support can't log into new user accounts -- and there is no "default user" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; okay, it's working now. never mind. Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by shmu26, Mar 29, 2016.

1. shmu26 Win User

can't log into new user accounts -- and there is no "default user"

okay, it's working now. never mind.

shmu26, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

can't log into new user accounts -- and there is no "default user"

1. can't log into new user accounts -- and there is no "default user" - Similar Threads - can't log user

2. All User Accounts Gone - Can't Log On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All User Accounts Gone - Can't Log On: I was adding a new user and then stepped away. When I came back, PC was on logon screen with only one account showing named "New User". And it requires a password. I don't have any users named "New User"... and all of my other accounts are missing. Tried any number of...
  3. All User Accounts Gone - Can't Log On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All User Accounts Gone - Can't Log On: I was adding a new user and then stepped away. When I came back, PC was on logon screen with only one account showing named "New User". And it requires a password. I don't have any users named "New User"... and all of my other accounts are missing. Tried any number of...
  4. New/existing user login and logout right away - can't log into user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New/existing user login and logout right away - can't log into user account: Good time of the day dear community.I have an issue with Windows 10 Pro 2004 on laptop HP EliteBook 840 G6.I have a local adm account. I'm able to log into this adm account.Plus I have 2 MS accounts on this PC previously added and signed in both by myself.Some time ago a week...
  5. New/existing user login and logout right away - can't log into user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New/existing user login and logout right away - can't log into user account: Good time of the day dear community.I have an issue with Windows 10 Pro 2004 on laptop HP EliteBook 840 G6.I have a local adm account. I'm able to log into this adm account.Plus I have 2 MS accounts on this PC previously added and signed in both by myself.Some time ago a week...
  6. New/existing user login and logout right away - can't log into user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Change default log in screen to local user account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change default log in screen to local user account: [ATTACH] Hello, I need help on changing the default log in screen using Windows 10 Pro. By default, Windows 10 will display on the log in screen the last user account that used the computer before shutdown. In my case, I want the log in screen to display the administrator...
  8. default user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    default user accounts: I purchased a windows 10 computer from a friend and on the desktop, top left was a folder with his name. Lets call him Steve. In the directory system, under C:/users there is a folder, along with the normal "default" and "public" folders is a folder for "steve". "steve" is...
  9. can't create new user account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't create new user account: win 10 installed on a cow chip labeled ASUS. I can't create a new account. Only have one admin account, The tab to create a new user is missing. Tried to create one through Settings. Get message the snapin cannot be used. All this started when I tried to give read only rights...
  10. New Windows Account changed my local User account can't log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Windows Account changed my local User account can't log in: I tried to see Skype Video on Windows 10. Huge mistake. It asked me for a Windows Account. (I just finished understanding what Google Account means). I happened to have a Windows Account. I entered it and it accepted it. It then asked that I must also change the password...