Windows 10: Can't log into the sharepoint site with Chrome after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Can't log into the sharepoint site with Chrome after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop was just upgraded to windows 10 and I can't use chrome to log into the sharepoint site. The site is redirected to a log in address however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pendilla, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Pendilla Win User

Can't log into the sharepoint site with Chrome after upgrading to Windows 10

My desktop was just upgraded to windows 10 and I can't use chrome to log into the sharepoint site. The site is redirected to a log in address however the screen remains blank.

:)

Pendilla, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Feb 6, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't log into the sharepoint site with Chrome after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't log sharepoint

2. Can't log in after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after Windows 11 upgrade: I'm having trouble with a new machine. I installed Windows 10 Pro, added it to our domain, everything was working great. This machine was not configured with a microsoft account. I received a request to upgrade to Windows 11, so I upgraded to Windows 11. I selected the delete...
  3. Can't log in after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in after Windows 11 upgrade: I'm having trouble with a new machine. I installed Windows 10 Pro, added it to our domain, everything was working great. This machine was not configured with a microsoft account. I received a request to upgrade to Windows 11, so I upgraded to Windows 11. I selected the delete...
  4. Can't reach sites after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reach sites after Windows 10 update: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903. Subsequent to that, I was unable to reach any websites other than Google-related sites through any browser. I posted a question and received instructions to install the latest security stack. I did that and all was well....
  5. Can't log in after Upgrade

Can't log in after Upgrade: Split from this thread. Can't lo in after 10 upgrade. Profile. Not loaded. Can' t do anything!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-after-upgrade/9f31b650-b55e-4db8-b4bb-b41d0f7ce8fb
  6. SharePoint Anonymous Site

in Windows 10 Customization
    SharePoint Anonymous Site: When using an anonymous SharePoint Site you previously were able to deselect the tick box for send invitation and you could copy the link and send this previously. We haven't applied any changes to the site but in the last week or so we have no longer been able to deselect...
  7. Can't log in after windows 10 upgrade

Can't log in after windows 10 upgrade: I upgraded my windows 7 installation with windows 10. Here is the problem. I only had one user account on windows 7 and it was "Administrator" with no password. Now when windows 10 starts the logon screen says other user. When I try to type in Administrator into the...
  8. Web Site & Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Web Site & Chrome: This is an image of a draft web site page (index.html) online via Chrome. Problem is the table is central not to the left and it wont go to where it actually is. I tried it in Edge, its was perfect, I tried it in IE, it was perfect, so why is Chrome showing it off to the...
  9. Can't always log into other sites

in Browsers and Email
    Can't always log into other sites: Two examples: 1. My bank and 2. My Kroger pharmacy. I can open the sites, type in my ID and password and the original screen pops back up asking me to log in. I went over to the Google browser and was able to get in with no problem. This has started only after installing...
  10. Can't land secure and a few other sites after Win 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't land secure and a few other sites after Win 10 upgrade.: I have a 1 year old i5 desktop on that I upgraded from Win 7 to 10 a week ago. Ever since I have been unable to land secure sites (https) “Establishing secure connection” or others that just sit on or “Waiting for fonts.googleapis.com” or “Waiting for googletagservices.com”....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sharepoint login box in Google chrome Windows 10

2. what features adding in windows 10 when upgrading google chrome 2019